7 Days to Die (PS4)
List Price R 585
Discovery Miles 5 090
This item is in stock in our JHB warehouse and can be shipped from there. No collection facilities available, sorry!
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
With over 1.5 million copies sold on PC (digital download), 7 Days to Die has redefined the survival genre, with unrivalled crafting and world-building content. Now, it comes to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One for the first time. Set in a brutally unforgiving post-apocalyptic world overrun by the undead, 7 Days to die is an open-world game that is a unique combination of first person shooter, survival horror, and tower defines, and role-playing games. It presents combat, crafting, looting, mining, exploration, and character growth, in a way that has seen a rapturous response from fans worldwide.
- Explore-Huge, unique and rich environments, offering the freedom to play the game any way you want.
- Craft-Craft and repair weapons, clothes, Armor, tools, vehicles, and more.
- Build-Take over a ruin, or build from the ground-up.
- Cooperate or Compete-Includes two player split screen mode, with additional online multiplayer modes and features to be revealed in the near future.
- Create - Unleash your creativity and build the ultimate world by yourself or with friends.
- Improve-Increase your skills in a multitude of active and passive disciplines.
- Choose - Play the hand-crafted, huge Navezgane campaign world, or dive back in with friends and play a new enormous randomly-generated world.
- This title may require a broadband internet connection
- South Africa
- 7 Days to Die (PS4)
Wade, South Africa. 24 October 2016
Poor graphics. Terrible Game play. don't waste your money.
Jenny, South Africa. 5 October 2016
This is definitely the worst game I have every played.