7 Days to Die (PS4)
Discovery Miles 5 890
This item is in stock in our JHB warehouse and can be shipped from there. No collection facilities available, sorry!
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free delivery available |
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
With over 1.5 million copies sold on PC (digital download), 7 Days to Die has redefined the survival genre, with unrivalled crafting and world-building content. Now, it comes to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One for the first time. Set in a brutally unforgiving post-apocalyptic world overrun by the undead, 7 Days to die is an open-world game that is a unique combination of first person shooter, survival horror, and tower defines, and role-playing games. It presents combat, crafting, looting, mining, exploration, and character growth, in a way that has seen a rapturous response from fans worldwide.
- Explore-Huge, unique and rich environments, offering the freedom to play the game any way you want.
- Craft-Craft and repair weapons, clothes, Armor, tools, vehicles, and more.
- Build-Take over a ruin, or build from the ground-up.
- Cooperate or Compete-Includes two player split screen mode, with additional online multiplayer modes and features to be revealed in the near future.
- Create - Unleash your creativity and build the ultimate world by yourself or with friends.
- Improve-Increase your skills in a multitude of active and passive disciplines.
- Choose - Play the hand-crafted, huge Navezgane campaign world, or dive back in with friends and play a new enormous randomly-generated world.
- This title may require a broadband internet connection
- South Africa
- 7 Days to Die (PS4)
Wade, South Africa. 24 October 2016
Poor graphics. Terrible Game play. don't waste your money.
Jenny, South Africa. 5 October 2016
This is definitely the worst game I have every played.