A.Vogel Gingkoforce - 30ml
List Price R 69
Discovery Miles 590
This item is in stock in our CPT warehouse and can be shipped from there.You can also collect it yourself from our warehouse during the week or over weekends.
This item is in stock in our JHB warehouse and can be shipped from there. No collection facilities available, sorry!
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Hassle-Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 Days. Learn more
The same mechanism of action could explain its effect on memory and mental faculties. This vasodilator activity increases with age, providing an optimal action on arteriosclerosis and blood flow in elderly patients. In young patients whose arteries still have their elasticity; Ginkgo has a much smaller effect on mental faculties. Ginkgo is a powerful antioxidant, as effective as Grape seed extract Indication: Ginkgoforce is a herbal medicine which assists in improving circulatory disturbances in adults.
- Ginkgo biloba
- Alcohol content: 64 percent
Mode of action:
- By helping to stimulate circulation, all associated conditions linked to poor circulation are also improved.
Dosage and directions for use:
- Adults: Take 20 drops in a little water, 3 times daily half an hour before eating. Treatment should be discontinued after 12 weeks if no improvement has resulted.
- Side-effects can include headaches, dizziness, palpitations, gastro-intestinal disturbances and hypersensitivity reactions.
- Do not take with other blood thining medications.
- Dropper bottles of 30ml, 50ml and 100ml.
- South Africa
- A.Vogel Gingkoforce - 30ml
No reviews yet.