A.Vogel Molkosan Conc Whey - 200ml
Prebiotic for good gut bacteria
Discovery Miles 1 030
This item is in stock in our CPT warehouse and can be shipped from there.You can also collect it yourself from our warehouse during the week or over weekends.
This item is in stock in our JHB warehouse and can be shipped from there. No collection facilities available, sorry!
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
Made from whey obtained from organic milk, Molkosan is rich in a substance known as L plus lactic acid which is now known to support the growth of good gut bacteria. In this way, it acts as a prebiotic.
- Rich in L plus lactic acid supporting good gut bacteria
- Made from organic milk
- Lactose and calorie free
- Fat and sugar free
- Gluten free
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Effectively reduces glucose levels after ingestion of carbohydrates
- Does not increase insulin levels
- Reduces the glycaemic index
- Increases the body's insulin sensitivity if you are insulin resistant
Directions for use:
- Molkosan Drink: Add 2 teaspoons to a glass of mineral water for a refreshing drink
- Molkosan Fruit Drink: Add 2 teaspoons to half a glass of apple juice. Top up with mineral water
- Molkosan Fruit Smoothie: Mash fresh fruit in a blender, add 1 tablespoon of Molkosan and fill with mineral water
- Molkosan Fruit Tea: Prepare a fruit tea of your choice with honey and add 2 teaspoons of Molkosan, drink it warm or with ice
- South Africa
- A.Vogel Molkosan Conc.Whey - 200ml
No reviews yet.