A.Vogel Po Ho Oil Inhaler - 10ml
List Price R 169
Discovery Miles 1 570
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
Benefits and features of Po-Ho essential oil
- Mixture of purely natural, high quality, essential oils
- For inhalation
- Can also be rubbed onto the skin
- Available in a 10ml bottle and inhaler stick.
Apart from imparting a nice relaxing aroma, essential oils can also help the body in other ways, forming the basis for aromatherapy as a healthcare discipline. In addition, the essential oils of peppermint and eucalyptus have been used traditionally to help maintain clear, cool breathing particularly during the cold or flu season. Po-Ho essential oil for inhalation is made from the highest quality essential oils.
It contains a mixture of the essential oils of peppermint, eucalyptus, juniper, caraway and fennel. It is available in a 10ml bottle as well as inhaler stick. Alfred Vogel first wrote about Po-Ho essential oil in March 1929 in his first magazine, Das Neue Leben (A Fresh Start). The name comes from Po-Ho, the (Mandarin) Chinese for peppermint, one of the five essential oils in this refreshing classic amongst oils
- Peppermint essential oil: 50 percent
- Eucalyptus essential oil: 30 percent
- Juniper essential oil: 14 percent- Caraway essential oil: 4 percent
- Fennel essential oil: 2 percent Po-Ho essential oil inhaler stick also contains limonene, linalool and vitamin E.
- South Africa
- A.Vogel Po Ho Inhaler
No reviews yet.