A.Vogel Pollinosan Tablets - 120's
List Price R 119
Discovery Miles 1 090
This item is in stock in our JHB warehouse and can be shipped from there. No collection facilities available, sorry!
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
- Itchy nose
- Scratching throat
- Burning eyes and lacrimation
Each tablet contains - Medicinal ingredients:
- Ammi visnaga (Khella, ripe fruit) 1X,
- Aralia racemosa (American Spikenard, fresh root and rhizome) 2X
- Cardiospermum halicacabum (fresh, aerial parts of the flowering plant) 2X
- Luffa operculata (whole fruit) 6X
- Okoubaka (dried bark of the branches) 2X
- Larrea mexicana (Gobernadora, leaf and young branch) 2X
- Galphimia glauca (dried leaf and inflorescence)
3X Non-medicinal ingredients:
- Lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, starch
Dosage General use recommendation:
- Take 15 minutes before meals
- Allow to slowly dissolve under the tongue.
- Adults and adolescents over 13 years old: Take 2 tablets, 3 times daily.
- Children 6 to12 years old: Give 1 tablet, 3 times daily.
- Children 2 to 5 years old: Put half a tablet under the tongue or dissolve in a small amount of water, 1 to 3 times daily
In acute cases, take hourly up to 12 times daily, gradually reducing frequency as improvement occurs, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
- South Africa
- A.Vogel Pollinosan Tabs - 120 tablets
No reviews yet.