A.Vogel Santasapina Bon Bons - 100g
List Price R 55
Discovery Miles 490
This item is in stock in our CPT warehouse and can be shipped from there.You can also collect it yourself from our warehouse during the week or over weekends.
This item is in stock in our JHB warehouse and can be shipped from there. No collection facilities available, sorry!
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
Contains extracts from the shoots of spruce and honey. Itchy and dry throats can be quite irritating. A.Vogel Santasapina bonbons are tasty and soothe your throat. Refresh your breath with these unique Spruce lozenges, These lozenges are created from the shoots from the lower branches of Norway spruce trees (Picea abies) so as not to limit their growth
- For sore throats and coughs.
- Cough drops with the extract of fresh spruce shoots.
- Also contain honey and unrefined sugar and peppermint oil.
Mode of action:
- Piceae abies is an expectorant, which clears catarrh from the respiratory passages.
- Mel and Saccharum crudum have a soothing action on the respiratory passages.
Dosage and directions for use:
- Use several times a day or as needed.
- Allow bon-bon to slowly dissolve in the mouth.
Form: Packets of 100g
- South Africa
- A.Vogel Santasapina Bon Bons - 100g
No reviews yet.