AC / DC - The Razor's Edge - Remastered (CD)
Discovery Miles 1 720
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
- Rock & Pop
- Hard Rock
- Number of Discs
- Number of Items
- The Razor's Edge [Remaster]
- Country of Origin
- Sony Music Distribution (
- Mono / Stereo
- Entertainment Weekly (1/25/91) - A "Last year's one really great hard-rock record, loud enough to splinter eardrums and utterly unapologetic about what aficionados will recognize as inspired, both as an assault on the basics and an affirmation of them."
- [ Disc 01 Track 01 ] Thunderstruck
- [ Disc 01 Track 02 ] Fire Your Guns
- [ Disc 01 Track 03 ] Moneytalks
- [ Disc 01 Track 04 ] The Razor's Edge
- [ Disc 01 Track 05 ] Mistress For Christmas
- [ Disc 01 Track 06 ] Rock Your Heart Out
- [ Disc 01 Track 07 ] Are You Ready
- [ Disc 01 Track 08 ] Got You By The Balls
- [ Disc 01 Track 09 ] Shot Of Love
- [ Disc 01 Track 10 ] Let's Make It
- [ Disc 01 Track 11 ] Goodbye & Good Riddance To Bad Luck
- [ Disc 01 Track 12 ] If You Dare
- Pop / Rock
- South Africa
AC/DC: Brian Johnson (vocals); Angus Young, Malcolm Young (guitar); Cliff Williams (bass); Chris Slade (drums).
Originally released as ATCO (91413). Includes liner notes by Alan Di Perna.
Personnel: Brian Johnson (vocals); Angus Young (guitar); Cliff Williams (bass guitar); Chris Slade (drums).
Audio Mixer: Mike Fraser.
Liner Note Author: Alan Di Perna.
Photographers: Jeffrey Mayer; Annamaria DiSanto; Mick Hutson; George Chin; Eddie Malluk; Pierre Terrasson; Barry Plummer; Neil Zlozower.
Unknown Contributor Roles: Richard Jones ; Allan Rpgan.
AC/DC had been nearly written off as a shadow of its former pulverizing self at the start of the '90s. It seemed, sadly, that the band's best hard rock years were behind them and a younger, more able-bodied generation of rockers would be needed to carry the torch. Out of nowhere, then, came THE RAZOR'S EDGE, an album of startling potency. Not only was the firepower back in terms of gripping riffs, but the band was able to summon the focus to lay out its most memorable collection of songs in years.
With "Thunderstruck" alone, the band shakes off complacency with one mighty swipe. It's an instant AC/DC classic, scouring the familiar terrain of piercing guitar lines, and a locked in rhythm section. The band also scored a direct hit with "Moneytalks," a pop-hook-with-a-wallop single that nearly matches the band's 1980's radio staple, "You Shook Me All Night Long."
- Date Released
- Audio Format
- PCM Audio
- Studio / Live
- Video Disabled
- Bruce Fairbairn
- 46m 29s
- Ian Taylor; Ken Lomas; Mike Fraser
No reviews yet.