Adata SP610 2.5" 256GB Solid State Drive
Discovery Miles 18 590
On Credit: R / month
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
- The Premier Adata SP610 2.5" 256GB SATA III 6Gb/s SSD is ideal for upgrading your PC and laptop.
- It is powered by the SMI controller to offer outstanding performance with sequential read/write speeds of up to 560 and 290MB/s, and 4KB random read/write speeds of up to 73,000/72,000 IOPS.
- With consistently fast data speeds, lower power consumption, and competitive price, the Adata SP610 2.5" 256GB SSD lets you enjoy faster boot up and program loading than ever before.
Excellent Data Transfer Speed
- Featuring read/write speeds of up to 560/290 MB/s and 4KB random read/write speeds of up to 73,000/72,000 IOPS, the Adata SP610 2.5" 256GB SSD provides greater performance, you will experience faster system boot up, program loading, and quicker response times while playing next-generation games.
Sustained High Efficiency
- Some SSDs suffer a performance drop as drive usage nears its capacity in terms of data stored.
- The Adata SP610 2.5" 256GB SSD maintains consistently high read and write speeds even when the disk is 90% full.
Advanced BCH ECC Technology
- Supporting hardware BCH ECC (Error Correction Code) up to 66 bit/1KB, the Adata SP610 2.5" 256GB SSD can enhance performance and reliability for data protection.
Energy Efficient for Mobile Computing
- Compared to traditional hard drives, the low power consumption (80mW, Average) of the Adata SP610 2.5" 256GB SSD extends battery life of notebook and laptop computers.
- Power consumption is compared to a 7200 RPM 500GB HDD.
Laptop Disk Bay Spacer for Solid State Drives
- The Adata SP610 2.5" 256GB Solid State Drive comes in a thickness of 7mm to meet the needs of ultra-slim notebook computers.
- A 2.5 mm spacer is provided for use in 9.5mm disk bays.
- Capacity: 256GB
- Form Factor: 2.5 inch
- NAND Flash: Synchronous MLC
- Controller: SMI
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 100.45 x 69.85 x 7mm
- Weight: 68g
- Interface: SATA 6Gb/sec
- 256GB Performance (ATTO)
- Read : Up to 560MB/s
- Write : Up to 290MB/s
- Maximum 4K read/write IOPS up to 75K/67K
- Performance may vary based on SSD capacity, hardware test platform, test software, operating system and other system variables.
- Power Consumption: 0.4W Active(Typical) / 0.07W Slumber(Typical)
- Operating Temperature: 0-70 degrees C
- Storage Temperature: 40-85 degrees C
- Shock Resistance: 1500G / 0.5ms
- MTBF: 1,500,000 hours
- Accessories: 7mm to 9.5mm holder
No reviews yet.