Adata SP900 M.2 PCIE 2280 Solid State Drive - 256GB
Discovery Miles 16 650
On Credit: R / month
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free delivery available |
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
Premier Pro SP900 M.2 2280 Solid State Drive
Slimmer But Stronger
- The Premier Pro SP900 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSDs are built for PC development of the next generation - "faster and smaller".
- The SP900 M.2 2280 are even smaller than a 2.5" SSD and mSATA, but come with Great capacities.
- These models are suitable for ultrabooks, and the 2280 can also be applied on motherboards.
- Thanks to the support of Intel Smart Response Technology, the SP900 M.2 2280 provide sequential read/write speeds up to 550/530 MB/s for excellent performance.
- Additionally, with the support of DVESLP (Device Sleep) technology, the SP900 M.2 2280 consumes less power for longer battery life.
Great Compatibility Meets Your Needs
- The SP900 M.2 2280 are the smallest SSD form factors in the market, with measurements of only 22 x 80 x 3.5mm.
- It is the best solution to upgrade ultrabooks or slim laptops, and the SP900 M.2 2280 also supports motherboards of the next generation.
Supports Intel Smart Response Technology
- Intel Smart Response Technology (ISRT) is a caching mechanism, which allows a SATA Solid-State Drive (SSD) to function as cache for a mechanical hard disk drive.
- Setting up the Premier Pro SP900 M.2 2280 with ISRT is convenient and quick.
Lower Power Consumption, Longer Battery Life
- The Premier Pro SP900 M.2 2280 support DVESLP (Device Sleep) technology for energy efficiency - it not only reduces the electricity cost, also prolongs the battery life.
- Capacity: 256GB
- Form Factor: M.2 2280
- NAND Flash: Synchronous MLC
- Controller: LSI SF-2281
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 22 x 80 x 3.5mm
- Weight: 8g
- Interface: SATA 6GB/sec
- 256GB Performance (ATTO)
- Read: Up to 550MB/s
- Write: Up to 530MB/s
- Maximum 4K Random write IOPS up to 90K
- Operating temperature: 0 to 70 degree C ; -40 to 85 degree C
- Storage temperature: 5 to 95% RH (0 to 55 degree C)
- Shock resistance: 1500G/0.5ms
- MTBF: 1,200,000 hours
- Warranty: 3 Years
No reviews yet.