Alesis DM Lite Electronic Drum Kit
List Price R 7,499
Discovery Miles 47 990
On Credit: R / month
This item is in stock in our CPT warehouse and can be shipped from there.You can also collect it yourself from our warehouse during the week or over weekends.
This item is in stock in our JHB warehouse and can be shipped from there. No collection facilities available, sorry!
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
The DM Lite Kit includes a pre-assembled 4-post rack, with all drum and cymbal pads in place. Simply unfold the arms, position the pads and cymbals, and use the quick-release fittings to set the height to match your size and playing style no tools required. The wiring snake connects all of the pads, cymbals, and pedals to the DM Lite module with one single, convenient connection. Plug in the DM Lite module, grab the included drumsticks, and start playing!
Serious Sound, Professional Performance
The DM Lite module is loaded with 200 quality drum and percussion sounds fully accessible by external MIDI sources, making up 10 ready-to-play kits that are selected to compliment multiple genres of music. Sounds are arranged into 10 ready-to-play kits. As great as they are, sounds are just the beginning. Inside the DM Lite module you'll also find valuable extras. The built-in coach feature, 30 play-along music tracks, and an onboard click-track (metronome add purpose to practice sessions and improve basic and advanced skills. The DM Lite module also provides an 1/8" stereo aux input, so you can listen, learn, and play along with lessons or jam to your favorite tracks stored in your computer, mobile device, or audio player. For making music with a computer, the DM Lite module benefits from a USB MIDI connection to allow use with popular audio recording software and virtual instruments. A headphone jack for private practice, plus 1/4" stereo outputs connect easily to a PA system, amplifier, or recording interface.
Led Illuminated Pads:
The DM Lite Kit includes four drum pads one snare and three toms. Three cymbal pads are also provided hi-hat, crash, and ride. When each pad or cymbal is hit, an internal blue LED lights up, adding a mini light show to any performance. Plus, the pads will also flash in response to the onboard patterns and drum lessons, providing visual reinforcement to every practice session.
Control On The Floor:
Two foot pedals complete the DM Lite Kit kit. The first is a hi-hat open/closed momentary control pedal. Second is a velocity-sensitive piezo-controlled kick trigger pedal. Unlike simple on/off kick pedals, this dynamic pedal translates the player's force into volume, for a realistic kick-drum performance.
- Complete kit with pre-assembled rack has you playing in minutes
- LED Illuminated drum and cymbal pads enhance built-in learning features
- DM Lite drum module with built-in drum coach with play-along patterns and 30 songs
- 10 ready-to-play classic and modern kits over 200 drum and cymbal sounds fully accessible by external MIDI sources
- 1/8" stereo aux input for jamming to your favorite tracks
- USB/MIDI connection for use with audio recording software and virtual instruments
- 1/4" stereo outs connect to any sound system
- 1/8" headphone out for private practice
- Includes drum sticks, all required cables, mounting hardware, and power supply
- DM Lite Drum Sound Module with Power Supply
- 7.5" Blue LED Illuminated Round Drum Trigger Pads Snare x1 + Toms (x3
- 10" Blue LED Illuminated Triangular Cymbal Trigger Pads Hi Hat x1 + Crash x1 + Ride x1
- Hi-Hat Controller Pedal Provides Momentary Open/Closed Operation
- Kick Drum Trigger Pedal Velocity-Sensitive Internally Mounted Dynamic Piezo Sensor
- Preassembled 4-Post Rack with All Mounting Hardware
- Convenient Cable Snake and Required Cables
- Assembly Guide
- User Guide
- Safety & Warranty Manual
- DM Lite Module Specifications
- 1/4" main left and right outputs
- 1/8" stereo headphone output
- 1/8" aux input
- Trigger cable snake connector
- USB 2.0 MIDI port
- Power supply input
- width : 629 mm
- Height : 520 mm
- weight : 7983 g
- length : 238 mm
- South Africa
- Video Disabled
Nico, South Africa. 29 August 2016
Good kit for a beginner drummer. I've been playing Piano for about 16 years, bass and guitar for 6 (for some context). The samples are quite good and I like the feel of the drum pads. That being said, the kick is missing that tactile feel one would otherwise get from a much more expensive kit / acoustic drum kit.
For the price point - this is a great start though.
Ronel, South Africa. 14 December 2016
Brilliant system for the price you pay!....I would suggest also buying an amp as the base drum is a bit soft without it.
Johann, South Africa. 5 January 2017
Cheap material that breaks easily. Snare is at a ridiculous spot. Really only good as a toy.