Alesis GuitarLink Plus Audio Interface
List Price R 999
Discovery Miles 7 890
On Credit: R / month
This item is in stock in our CPT warehouse and can be shipped from there.You can also collect it yourself from our warehouse during the week or over weekends.
This item is in stock in our JHB warehouse and can be shipped from there. No collection facilities available, sorry!
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
GuitarLink Plus combines Alesis' GuitarLink guitar-to-USB cable with Native Instruments Guitar Rig LE software to empower every guitarist with the processing capability of his or her computer.
Guitarlink, The Usb Guitar Cable:
Whether you're recording, performing or practicing, GuitarLink Plus enables you to easily connect guitars, basses, and other instruments directly to your computer. GuitarLink Plus' internal, analog-to-digital conversion injects studio-quality, 16-bit, 44.1 kHz digital audio straight to a computer without the need to install drivers.
Guitar Rig Software:
Guitar Rig LE software shapes guitar sound with emulations of classic amplifiers and effects pedals. You can record your performances right in Guitar Rig and export it to your favorite recording software, or connect it to your amp or PA system for performance.
Step into the world of computer processing and elevate your tone with GuitarLink Plus.
- Connects guitar and other line-level instruments to your computer
- Internal, analog-to-digital audio conversion at 16-bit, 44.1 kHz
- Plug-and-play USB connection for Mac and PC
- Works with iPad via Apple USB Adaptor (sold separately)
- 16.5-foot length (5m) to provide unrestricted performances
- Compatible with most Mac and Windows class-compliant drivers and software
- Included Guitar Rig LE software lets you shape your sound and record your performances
- GuitarLink cable
- Software CD
- Bit depth: 16-bit
- Sample rate: 44.1 kHz
- Mac: OS 10.4 or higher
- PC: Windows XP, Vista, 7, or 8
- USB port
- South Africa
- Video Disabled
No reviews yet.