Alesis MicroVerb 4 Dual-Channel Parallel Programmable 18-Bit Signal Processor
List Price R 3,416
Discovery Miles 28 450
On Credit: R / month
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
The key to MicroVerb 4's power is in its simplicity. It offers 200 programs that include everything from high-quality reverb, delay, chorus and flange to exciting multieffects and more. To customize your programs, two front panel knobs allow for quick, easy, user-storable edits, or use its MIDI inputs for control over program changes and modulation. You can then save your edited programs in the 100-space user program bank. Even though it's affordable and easy to use, the MicroVerb 4 offers the superb audio quality that you should expect from every Alesis processor.
- 200 Programs chock-full of professional effects
- 100 User program banks so you can customize to your liking
- Perfect for studios of all sizes, and musicians of all kinds
- Up to three simultaneous effects for rich multi-effects
- Pro-grade 18-bit A-to-D and D-to-A processing ensures quality
- MIDI Input lets you change programs instantly from another source
- Presets (Factory/User): 100/100
- Digital Effects (reverb, delay, chorus, etc.): Rvrb; chrs; dly; flng; rtry; ptch
- Simultaneous Effects: 3
- Programmable Wet/Dry/Mix: Yes
- Compare/Bypass: N/Y
- Maximum Delay Time: 1,300 ms
- Maximum Pitch Shift Range (octaves): +/- 1 octave
- MIDI Real-Time Control: Yes
- Simultaneous MIDI Controls: 2
- Discrete Programming Channels: 2
- ADC/DAC: 18-bit
- Overload Warning: 4-seg LED
- Inputs: 2x 1/4"
- Outputs: 2x 1/4"
- South Africa
- Video Disabled
No reviews yet.