Alex Liddy - Coupe Bowl - 18.5 cm
Discovery Miles 720
This item is in stock in our CPT warehouse and can be shipped from there.You can also collect it yourself from our warehouse during the week or over weekends.
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
A formal, wide set bowl with a narrow base, the Alex Liddy Aquis Coupe Bowl is an important part of any table setting. Great for serving soups, stews and salads, the wide bowl shows off your meals beautifully.
For extra presentation points, serve with a coupe entree plate.
- Shallow, wide rimmed bowl for formal table settings
- Sharp yet classical design suits any household
- Suitable alongside other Alex Liddy crockery or own their own
- Fine bone china is clear white, elegantly opaque and strong against chips and cracks
- Smooth, nonporous surface is easy to clean and resistant to stains
- Designed in Australia
- Dishwasher, oven and microwave safe In beautifully clear fine bone china, Alex Liddy crockery is known for its simple elegance and high quality materials.
A great addition to any home, Alex Liddy tableware is available in a range of distinctive styles that add something special to your table, while being graceful to fit in with your existing tableware.
Alex Liddy tableware has a light, opaque quality, but with the strength of fine bone china is suitable for demanding everyday use. Safe to use in the oven for warming, in the microwave for reheating foods
and in the dishwasher for easy clean up, you are free to enjoy your beautiful crockery without worrying about it dulling, scratching or breaking with normal use.
- Alex Liddy - Coupe Bowl - 18.5 cm
- South Africa
- Alex Liddy
No reviews yet.