Allen & Heath XB10 Compact Broadcast Mixer - Black
Discovery Miles 139 950
On Credit: R / month
Free delivery available |
Hassle-Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 Days. Learn more
Despite its tiny footprint, xB-10 is packed with the kinds of specialised broadcast Features that normally come at a much higher price. Radio-friendly tools include a telephone communication (telco)channel, mic channel ON switch sensing, stereo channel start-cue outputs for CD deck transport control and automatic muting of speaker outputs. A separate monitor mix can be created for operator and guest or presenter, and the operator can speak off-air to the studio or telephone callers using the Talk feature.
xB-10's preamps use low noise discrete transistor circuitry to achieve high gain and excellent linearity. Each mic channel comes equipped with our innovative Compact compressor to keep the dynamic range of a presenter microphone under control. A variable limiter on the main output ensures that the final mix to air does not saturate expensive broadcast equipment.
The plug-n-play USB connection can be used for VoIP telephone calls, recording program material, playing jingles and more.
- 3 Mic-line and 3 Stereo inputs
- Telco channel with optional USB routing for VoIP
- Compact Compressors on Mic Channels
- ON switch logic on Mic and Telco Channels
- Start-Cue Logic outputs on Stereo channels
- Separate Headphones mix and outputs
- Auto Mutes on Control Room outputs
- Remote Mute facility on Mic channels
- Responsive 3-band, swept mid EQ with MusiQ
- Configurable USB stereo audio in-out
- xLR main outputs with inserts and variable limiter
- Aux - Alt bus for external processing, recording or auditioning
No reviews yet.