Allen & Heath XD2 53 Professional Monitoring Headphones
Discovery Miles 33 850
On Credit: R / month
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free delivery available |
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
XXone headphones are the first choice for many of the world's top DJs. The XD2-53s have a circumaural design, providing excellent isolation from ambient noise, making them ideal for DJ's working in loud environments. The 53mm drivers deliver an extremely high performance, with an extended low frequency response. The rotating earpieces with soft earpads allow easy one-ear monitoring and the adjustable, metal reinforced headband ensures excellent wearing comfort. Xone XD2-53s come in a stylish new gunmetal finish and feature a detachable coiled cable.
- Designed to excel in high noise DJ booth environments
- Touring grade build quality, including metal reinforced headband
- 53mm diameter drivers with high power neodymium magnet design
- Detachable coiled cable with 3.5mm connector and 1/4 jack adaptor
- Rotating earpieces for easy one-ear monitoring
- Folding design for portability
- Carry pouch included
- Type: Closed-back Dynamic (circumaural isolation design)
- Driver Diameter: 53mm
- Magnet: Neodymium
- Frequency Response: 5 - 33,000Hz
- Maximum Input Power: 3,500mW .
- Sensitivity: 105dB/mW at 1kHz
- Impedance: 36 ohms
- Weight: 350g
- Cable Length: 1.2m (Coiled) / Max 3.0m
- Standard Accessories Power Adapter, Universal I/O to VGA Cable, HDMI Cable, 3.5mm AV-in Cable, Carrying Pouch, Remote Control, User Manual (CD) Quick Start Guide, Warranty Card
Clinton, South Africa. 24 June 2016
Been using these for about three months now for DJ Performances.
-Great sound quality
-Will make your ears bleed if you not cautious
-Virtually no distortion even at very high volumes
-Detachable / Replaceable Cable
-Neat carry bag
-Folds into quite a small package for transport
-Sound isolation is great, even in loud environments.
-Ear cushions cannot be replaced
-Slightly heavy but you get used to it
-Might be slightly big for some users, seriously, you need a big pip for these things
Overall, very happy for the price and would recommend to anyone that's looking for new cans.
Close comparison to the HDJ-1000 and 2000's.
Wade, South Africa. 4 April 2016
- Very good overall sound quality
- Very "flexible" pair of headphones in that they swivel and are foldable and adjustable
- Seem relatively durable
- Detachable cable
- Bass has a little bit of a kick, which is always good, but is far from overpowering
- These headphones can get VERY loud (depending on your system, of course)
- No distortion
- Not among the most comfortable headphone options. The first thing I felt when putting them on my head was discomfort, though you can get used to it after using it a few times
- Cymbals, for example, are slightly in the background in terms of volume
I listen to rock and metal, so my review is based on listening to those genres, but bear in mind, I am not a DJ and these work well for home usage and genres other than dance/electronica, despite the fact that the target market for these cans are DJs.