Alpamayo - Flutes And Panpipes From The Andes (CD)
Discovery Miles 1 890
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
- Number of Items
- Flutes and Panpipes from the Andes
- Country of Origin
- Arc Music
- Mono / Stereo
- Dirty Linen (8-9/99, p.85) - "...high-grade stuff, different from the often-seen emigrant street groups. It is refreshing because it offers another glimpse into a rich tradition."
- Songs / Tracks
- [ Disc 01 Track 01 ] Zorro Negro, El
- [ Disc 01 Track 02 ] Mashua
- [ Disc 01 Track 03 ] Rebeca
- [ Disc 01 Track 04 ] Simiruco
- [ Disc 01 Track 05 ] Como P jaros en el Aire
- [ Disc 01 Track 06 ] Te Quiero
- [ Disc 01 Track 07 ] San Miguel de Morrop¢n
- [ Disc 01 Track 08 ] Trova de Amor
- [ Disc 01 Track 09 ] Zuleta Querida
- [ Disc 01 Track 10 ] Promesas
- [ Disc 01 Track 11 ] Tabacunde¤a
- [ Disc 01 Track 12 ] Olv¡date de M¡
- [ Disc 01 Track 13 ] Sikuri de Despedida
- Traditional/world Music
- South Africa
Alpamayo: Edward Soto Bazan (6 & 12-string guitars, bass, vocals); Alex Gallegos Torre (charango, violin, mandolin, vocals); Elmer Espinoza Valencia (bombo, shaksah, vocals); Robert Montoro Ortiz (kena, zampona, vocals).
Additional personnel: Florie Brown (violin); Frank Fischer (keyboards); Pablo Carcamo (synthesizer).
Recorded at ARC Music Studios, Hamburg, Germany. Includes liner notes by Alpamayo.
Alpamayo: Edward Soto Bazan (vocals, guitar, 12-string guitar, bass guitar); Alex Gallegos Torre (vocals, charango, mandolin, violin); Elmer Espinoza Valencia (vocals, bombo); Robert Montoro Ortiz (vocals).
Personnel: Florie Brown (violin); Frank Fischer (keyboards); Pablo C rcamo (synthesizer).
- Fusion 3 Distribution
- Audio Format
- PCM Audio
- Studio / Live
- Video Disabled
- Pablo Carcamo
- Date Released
- Pablo Carcamo
No reviews yet.