AMD A6-6400K Dual Core Processor APU - Socket FM2
Discovery Miles 12 390
On Credit: R / month
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
The AMD A6-6400K Processor with 2 cores and a stock speed of 3.90GHz, which automatically turbo's up to 4.10GHz when required, is the Dual Core CPU that will handle anything you throw at it. Even more impressive is the overclocking ability of these processors with some reaching near and over 5GHz on air cooling.
The main and best feature of the A6-6400k is the onboard IGP, the HD 8470D which is equivalent in gaming performance to a HD 6650 and can actually play any game including the latest titles with low moderate quality settings.
- Blazing fast computing from 192 AMD Radeon cores 2.0 featuring DirectX 11 capable graphics.
- Immerse yourself in the awe of AMD HD3D gaming.
- Eyeinfinity Support (Up to 3 monitors)
- World class APU designed for amazing graphics, gaming and compute performance.
- Up to 779 GFLOPS of compute performance
- Up to 10% performance increase in 3D Graphics over AMD Trinity
- 2 cores (Dual Core technology)
- 3.90GHz Stock speed
- 4.10GHz Turbo speed
- 1MB Cache
- Multiplier Unlocked (Great for overclocking)
- 65W TDP
- Onboard IGP: HD 8470D, 800MHz Core speed, 192 Stream Processors
- Hybrid Crossfire Capable with HD 6670 , HD 7750
Joshua, South Africa. 16 January 2015
Managed to get 4.8ghz with 105 base clock and multiplier at 46 all inside command centre on msi mobo
travistyne, South Africa. 19 January 2016
Stable overclock at 4.4ghz on stock cooling through AMD overdrive