Antec ISK110 Vesa
Discovery Miles 10 990
On Credit: R / month
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
The ISK 110 case is designed for small, efficient builds that don't compromise on cooling power, performance, or aesthetic. Measuring just 5 inches wide and set on a VESA mount, it provides two 2.5-inch drive bays ideal for internal SSDs. A small but powerful 90-watt adapter completes the package, providing power with efficiency. Ideal for kiosks and other commercial or corporate applications, the ISK-110 is a compact case with extensive features.
Compact Case for Variety of Applications
- The included VESA mount on the ISK 110 provides flexibility in product applications and makes it possible to use the case in many locations. Its small form factor is ideal for corporate, commercial, and HTPC environments. The Mini-ITX motherboard mount is compatible with Intel Sandy Bridge processor and AMD fusion builds. Additionally, increased room and a new bowed side panel within the case fit low-profile Intel CPU coolers with up to 53 millimeters of clearance. Two 2.5-inch drive bays allow for high capacity SFF storage, and expanded chassis space provides mounts for up to two SSDs.
- Ease of use is a main feature of the ISK 110. Its pre-installed internal 90-watt power adapter provides stable and reliable power and means no additional PSU installation is required. A front I/O panel with four USB 2.0 ports allows you to add devices even when the case is installed.
Compact, Sleek Design with Lock Slot
- The discreet style of the ISK 110 fits perfectly into corporate or commercial environments. Use it for digital signage, corporate builds, point-of-sale systems, and medical applications. Its convenient, slim form can be attributed to the ABS plastic, 0.8-millimeter SECC construction, and includes a standard case lock slot for integrated anti-theft protection.
- Cooling - Perforated mesh construction and space for a low-profile CPU cooler provide an ample amount of quiet cooling capability
- Construction - The ISK110 is lighter than 3 lbs but durable with 0.8 mm SECC construction
- Power Supply - A small yet powerful 90-watt adapter completes the package, providing power with up to 92% efficiency and Universal Input to work on any 100-240V power grid
No reviews yet.