Apacer AS2280 M.2 240GB Solid State Drive
List Price R 1,699
Discovery Miles 15 290
On Credit: R / month
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free delivery available |
Hassle-Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 Days. Learn more
Acknowledging the ultra-thin and stylish trend, the world's leading memory module and consumer digital products manufacturer Apacer Technology Inc. released the industry's first quad-core AS2260 and AS2280 M.2 micro solid-state drives (SSD).
According to IDC research, tablets and ultra-thin Ultrabook will become hot products that grow significantly in 2016.
These cutting-edge technology products that stress being lightweight and thin all use SSD to achieve both high-end computing and processing performance, and ultra-thin, stylish designs.
- Compatible with SATA6.0 Gb/s
- Sequential read speed up to 534MB / Sequential write speed up to 431MB/s(240GB)
- SDR cache buffer for strengthened I/O efficiency
- Supports S.M.A.R.T. commands
- ECC engine correcting up to 72bit/1KB
- NCQ command
- Supports SATA power management
- Capacity: 240GB
- Interface: SATA 6Gb/sec
- Sustained Read Performance(MB/sec): Up to 534MB/s
- Sustained Write Performance(MB/sec): Up to 431MB/s
- IOPs (4K Random Read): 85K
- IOPs (4K Random Write): 70K
- ECC Support: 72bit/1KB
- Shock: 1500G/1.0ms
- MTBF: 1,000,000 hours
- Humidity: 8 to 95 percent RH (0 to 55 degree C)
- Standard Operating Temperature: 0 to 70 degree C
- Storage Temperature: minus 40 degreea plus 85 degrees
- Dimensions: 22 x 80 x 3.8mm
No reviews yet.