APC Mobile PowerPack 5000 mAh Li-Polymer - Black
Discovery Miles 4 860
This item is in stock in our JHB warehouse and can be shipped from there. No collection facilities available, sorry!
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free delivery available |
Hassle-Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 Days. Learn more
2 Year Limited Warranty. Learn more
APC Mobile PowerPack 5000 mAh Li-polymer-Black
In the E-world where businesses can't stop and downtime is measured in dollars, American Power Conversion (APC) provides protection against some of the leading causes of downtime, data loss and hardware damage: power problems and temperature. As a global leader in power availability solutions, APC sets the standard in its industry for quality, innovation and support. Its comprehensive AC and DC power solutions, which are designed for both home and corporate environments, improve the manageability, availability and performance of sensitive electronic, network, communications and industrial equipment of all sizes.
- 2 USB charging ports
- M5 has a 5000 mAh battery that provides up to 2 full charges for a smartphone and half a charge for a tablet
- Push-button display shows available battery life at a glance
- Saves battery life and energy by automatically shutting down when the connected devices are fully charged
- Safeguards unit and battery from damage by automatically powering down when the battery temperature is above the safe operating range
- Over-charging protection, over-discharge protection, over-current protection, short circuit protection, overvoltage protection, overload protection
- Dimensions: 64.4mm x 107.5mm x 14.4mm
- Weight: 136g
- Voltage Required: 5 V
- Voltage Provided: 5 V
- Battery: Lithium polymer 5000 mAh
- Manufacturer Warranty: 2 years warranty
- APC Mobile PowerPack 5000 mAh Li-polymer-Black
- Micro USB cable
John, South Africa. 7 January 2016
Fantastic quality. APC is an industrial quality UPS brand and has been around for many years.
I have two of these battery packs that I keep on charge. I no longer plug my phones into a PC or wall outlet to charge, I only charge on the move with these gadgets.
phillip, South Africa. 6 May 2016