Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (PC DVD-ROM)*EOL
Discovery Miles 2 400
Hassle-Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 Days. Learn more
Live and breathe as Ezio, a legendary Master Assassin, in his enduring struggle against the powerful Templar Order. He must journey into Italy’s greatest city, Rome, center of power, greed and corruption to strike at the heart of the enemy. Defeating the corrupt tyrants entrenched there will require not only strength, but leadership, as Ezio commands an entire Brotherhood who will rally to his side. Only by working together can the Assassins defeat their mortal enemies.
And for the first time, introducing a never-before-seen multiplayer layer that allows you to choose from a wide range of unique characters, each with their own signature weapons and assassination techniques, and match your skills against other players from around the world.
It’s time to join the Brotherhood
- MASTER THE POSSIBILITIES – As Ezio, a legendary Master Assassin, experience over 15 hours of single-player gameplay set in the living, breathing, unpredictable city of Rome.
- LEAD A LEGENDARY BROTHERHOOD – Recruit and train promising young Assassins. Deploy them across the city as you see fit, or call upon them to aid you in your quests.
- EXPERIENCE A RICH HISTORICAL TAPESTRY – Collaborate with real historical characters such as Leonardo da Vinci, Niccolo Machiavelli and Caterina Sforza
- WIN THE HEART OF A CITY – Use your hard-won currency to revitalize the crumbling capital city. Rally the citizens to your cause and unlock extra factions and missions.
- DEPLOY SECRET WEAPONS – Swiftly eliminate your enemies using tools such as poison darts, parachutes, double hidden blades, hidden guns, and an advanced flying machine at your disposal.
- MEMORABLE MULTIPLAYER – Choose from multiple authentic character classes, each with their own signature weapons and killing moves. With richly-detailed maps and a wide variety of unique multiplayer modes, you’ll never fight the same way twice.
Linda, South Africa. 13 May 2012
Brotherhood is amazing. My brother and I went half/half and it was completely worth it! Being able to use a horse inside the city is beyond helpful and the quests are really interesting. I love the fact that they put Recruiting Assassins into the game, it makes it so much nicer if you don't really enjoy killing people. It is really worth buying if you are an Assassin's Creed fan but if you haven't played the other ones I suggest you do that first because then you get the whole story.
Bruce, South Africa. 28 March 2016
Assassin's Creed games are all awesome!!
Neil, South Africa. 3 March 2016
5 Star game! Very very good. Enjoy!
kobus, South Africa. 9 March 2016
Stuart, South Africa. 22 April 2014
The whole Assassin's Creed series is an awesome addition to any gamer's collection. Brotherhood is the second addendum to assassin's creed 2 and is one of the most unique because of it's team-based game play (The first of it's kind in the series)
Ivan, South Africa. 14 July 2014
In my opinion (played all AC's) this is the best Assassin Creed game. You simply can't dislike Ezio.
Byron, South Africa. 14 February 2014
Brotherhood continues the story from the excellent Assassins Creed 2. While I am an hour into the game, I am very impressed with production values and scale that this game brings.
Verdict: Buy Assassins Creed 1 and 2 then it buy Brotherhood! It is a must!
Jandre, South Africa. 31 August 2016
Thanks takelot fast delivery as usual the game works great