ASUS AC750 Dual Band ADSL VDSL Modem Router
Discovery Miles 18 990
On Credit: R / month
This item is in stock in our CPT warehouse and can be shipped from there.You can also collect it yourself from our warehouse during the week or over weekends.
This item is in stock in our JHB warehouse and can be shipped from there. No collection facilities available, sorry!
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
- ASUS DSL-AC52U AC750 Dual Band ADSL VDSL Modem Router with USB for 3G Failover and Media Streaming
- Winner of PCMag Readers' Choice Award 5 Years in a Row
- Works with all South African ADSL/ VDSL ISPs
- Concurrent Dual Band: 433Mbps on 5GHz and 300Mbps on 2.4GHz
- Two WAN ports for DSL and Ethernet offer double the choice - wireless router or DSL modem
- Compatible with VDSL2, ADSL2/2 plus, ADSL, fiber and cable services for complete future-proofing
- Gigabit Ethernet ports for fast and reliable internet performance
- Multi-purpose USB port supports file sharing, printer sharing, media streaming and 3G/4G support
- VDSL/ADSL WAN multi service for IPTV support
- PPTP/Open VPN server and VPN client support
- Download Master and enhanced media server let you download and stream anywhere
- ASUS AiCloud lets you access, sync, share and stream data anywhere
Future-proofed versatility with 802.11ac wireless speeds
The ASUS DSL-AC52U is a ADSL/VDSL 802.11ac Wi-Fi modem router, with combined dual-band data rates of up to 733Mbps. On the 5GHz band, 802.11ac gives 433Mbps wireless data rates, while 2.4 GHz 802.11n performance supports 300Mbps. Compatible with ADSL2/2 plus, ADSL, VDSL2, fiber and cable services, the top specification completes future-proofing.
ASUS AiRadar enhances the Wi-Fi stability and improves coverage up to 150 percent. Most importantly, the universal beamforming not only works on 802.11ac clients, but also 802.11a/b/g/n clients. Equipped with powerful hardware NAT acceleration and built-in Gigabit Ethernet, the DSL-AC52U gives you full Gigabit internet performance, with a WAN-to-LAN throughput performance of over 900 Mbps.
USB 2.0 port allows the DSL-AC52U to share printer and scanner over a network, and it can also operate as high-speed NAS (Network Attached Storage) device when external storage is connected.
The easy-to-use ASUSWRT graphical user interface unlocks the power of DSL-AC52U giving robust control to optimize your network for you. 30-second setup and easy traffic management means even network newbies can enjoy its sophisticated features, while power users will love its IPv6 support, multiple wireless SSIDs and encrypted VPN access.
Enhanced signal range and stability
ASUS AiRadar intelligently improves wireless connections by using exclusive ASUS RF fine-tuning. This ensures extended coverage, increases dynamic data speed, and enhances stability.
Total flexibility with DSL, Ethernet or 3G/4G LTE Internet connections
DSL-AC52U has multiple ways to connect to the Internet, with a choice of DSL, Ethernet or 3G/4G LTE. You can use DSL-AC52U as a DSL modem Wi-Fi router or a standalone Wi-Fi router according to your needs. And with the ability to switch instantly between connections if one fails (and switch back again when it's fixed) or combine multiple connections for more bandwidth, it's perfect for reliable, always-on internet connectivity. Requires compatible USB dongle
Gigabit Internet browsing with hardware NAT
Equipped with a powerful hardware NAT acceleration engine and built-in Gigabit Ethernet, the DSL-AC52U gives you full Gigabit performance. Its WAN-to-LAN throughput performance is over 900 Mbps, which is more than 4.5 times that of traditional software-based NAT Gigabit routers. This reduces the possibility of bottlenecks on fast internet connections.
Add external storage, printers, and other devices to your network
Make DSL-AC52U your media and device center. With built-in two USB ports, connect external storage drives, printers, scanners and many other USB-enabled devices to share with your networked PCs. Having your devices networked, lets you access them easier than ever before.
Robust control and optimization with DSL ASUSWRT
With the DSL-ASUSWRT dashboard UI, setup, monitor, and control network applications all in one intuitive area. The whole-new dashboard interface lets you manage all clients and settings via a single graphical interface, and provides 1-click updates. Try our ASUSWRT.
ASUS AiCloud - Your world on demand
ASUS AiCloud keeps you connected to your data wherever and whenever you have an internet connection. It links your home network and online web storage service and lets you access it through the AiCloud mobile app on your iOS or Android smartphone or through a personalized URL in a web browser.
Download and stream anywhere
Download Master and enhanced media server let you download and play multimedia files stored on router-attached USB storage on a wide range of compatible devices such as PC, pad, PS4, Xbox, and smart TV. Download Master can also download files while your PC is turned off, and allows you to manage and monitor download status remotely.
Better online multitasking at up to 300,000 sessions
Massive online multitasking at up 300,000 concurrent data sessions gives you 20 times the capacity of mainstream routers, allowing for great performance with no slowdown even during heavy traffic sessions. Multiple downloads occur at the same time to create a smoother user experience. More data sessions translate into quicker and buffer-less HD streaming plus lag-free online gaming even while you download content, so you can do more without compromising your online lifestyle.
VPN server and client for encrypted remote connection
With the virtual private network (VPN) server and VPN client, you can access your home network remotely or surf the internet with encryption, no need for paid VPN services or a dedicated VPN server.
Keep Up to Date!
Remember to always keep your device's firmware up to date so you can benefit from the very latest service and security enhancements and get exciting new features!
- IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11ac, IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.11i, IEEE 802.11e, IPv4, IPv6
- Product Segment - AC750 complete AC performance : 300+433 Mbps
Wi-Fi Data Rate
- 802.11a : 6,9,12,18,24,36,48,54 Mbps
- 802.11b : 1, 2, 5.5, 11 Mbps
- 802.11g : 6,9,12,18,24,36,48,54 Mbps
- 802.11n : up to 300 Mbps
- 802.11ac : up to 433 Mbps
xDSL Data Rate
- VDSL2/ADSL2 plus/ADSL2/ADSL multimode
- Support Annex A/B/I/J/L/M
- Support all VDSL2 profiles -8a, 8b, 8c, 8d, 12a, 12b, 17a and 30a
- VDSL2 interface compliance with ITU-T G.993.2
- ITU-T G.992.1 (G.dmt), Annex A, and B Compliant
- ITU-T G.992.2 (G.lite), Annex A, and B Compliant
- ANSI T1.413 Compliant
- ITU-T G.992.3 (ADSL2) Compliant, Annex A, B, L, and M
- ITU-T G.992.5 (ADSL2+) Compliant, Supporting Annex A, B, and M
- ITU-T G.993.2 Compliant, Annex A, B
- ITU-T G.993.5 (Vectoring)
- ITU-T G.998.4 (G.inp) Improved impulse noise protection
- ATM and PTM (dual-priority)
- VDSL2 Upstream: 150Mbps, Downstream: 200Mbps
- ADSL2 plus Upstream: 3.3Mbps, Downstream: 24Mbps
- ADSL2 Upstream: 3.5Mbps, Downstream: 12Mbps
- DHCP server, firewall/NAT, DynDNS
- VPN server(PPTP/OpenVPN)
- VPN client(PPTP/L2TP/OpenVPN)
- Dual WAN Fail over/Fail back/Load balance
- Traffic monitor/Quality of Service (QoS)
- DSL spectrum
- IPTV(VDSL/ADSL WAN)
- DSL feedback mechanism
- Save/Resotre configuration file
- WiFi Bandwidth Limiter
- Antenna - External dBi antenna x 4
- LED Indicator - Power, Internet, LAN x 4, xDSL, 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi, 5 GHz Wi-Fi, USB x 1
- Button - WPS Button, Reset Button, Power Button, Wireless on/off Button
- 4 x RJ45 10/100/1000 BaseT for LAN
- 1 x RJ45 10/100/1000 BaseT for WAN
- 1 x RJ11 for xDSL
- USB Ports - USB 2.0 x 1
- Printer Server
- FTP Server
- Download Master
- 3G/4G sharing
Router Special Features
3G/4G data sharing, AiCloud, Printer server, Download Master, AiDisK, Multiple SSIDs, Parental Control
- Operation Channel - 13 Europe (ETSI)
- Memory - 128MB NAND flash/128MB DDR3
- ac mode : 17 dBm
- b mode : 20.5 dBm
- g mode : 18.5 dBm
- n mode : 17 dBm
- a/n mode : 19 dBm
- Security - 64-bit WEP, 128-bit WEP, WPA2-PSK, WPA-PSK
- Web-based GUI configuration
- Firmware upgraded, configuration data uploaded and downloaded via Web-based GUI
- UPnP IGD 1.0
- Auto VPI/VCI detection
- Configuration backup and restore
- Log and Trace function
- Support BT, NZB, HTTP, ED2K
- Support encryption, DHT, PEX and magnet link
- Upload and download bandwidth control
- Download scheduling
- Image: JPEG
- Audio: mp3, wma, wav, pcm, mp4, lpcm, ogg
- Video: asf, avi, divx, mpeg, mpg, ts, vob, wmv, mkv, mov
- Multifunctional printer support(Windows only)
- LPR protocol support
- IPSec Pass-Through
- PPTP Pass-Through
- L2TP Pass-Through
- PPTP server
- OpenVPN server
- PPTP client
- L2TP client
- OpenVPN client
- AC Input : 110 240 V(5060HZ)
- DC Output : 12 V/1.5 A
- Power Consumption : 18 W Max.
- Dimensions - 20.7 x 14.9 x 3.6cm (WxDxH)
- Weight - 360 g (Device Only)
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Mac OS X 10.1
- Mac OS X 10.4
- Mac OS X 10.5
- Mac OS X 10.6
- Mac OS X 10.7
- Mac OS X 10.8
- 1 x DSL-AC52U Dual-band 802.11ac VDSL/ADSL Modem Router
- 1 x RJ-45 cable
- 1 x RJ-11 cable
- 1 x Support CD(User manual)
- 1 x Power adapter
- 1 x Warranty card
- 1 x Quick start guide
Alan, South Africa. 28 December 2016
Coverage of this device is a shocker. "ASUS AiRadar intelligently improves wireless connections by using exclusive ASUS RF fine-tuning. This ensures extended coverage, increases dynamic data speed, and enhances stability." Rubbish! I cannot keep a stable connection to my Galaxy Tablet 15 meters away. An exceptionally disappointing purchase. In fact, I think I'll return it.
dhameer, South Africa. 18 December 2016
Really good router. Has 2 wifi connections (2.4g and 5g). Range is not anything special but its always online which is the main thing.
Marcus, South Africa. 30 December 2016
I'm very happy with this router. It has all the features I'm looking for and has good Wi-Fi strength. I've actually bought two as my first one was fried by lightning so I bought another.
I would recommend it if you use VDSL. It does work with ADSL however there are far cheaper products that will do the job just fine if you use ADSL and have no intention of upgrading to VDSL and or Fiber.