Asus B150 A D3 LGA 1151 Socketed Motherboard
Discovery Miles 13 750
On Credit: R / month
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free delivery available |
Hassle-Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 Days. Learn more
3 Year Limited Warranty. Learn more
- Full-featured micro-ATX B150 with 5X Protection II for dependable stability, LED-illuminated audio shielding and flexible DDR3/DDR3L compatibility.
- 5X Protection II - Advanced hardware safeguards for all-round protection
- DDR3/DDR3L memory compatibility
- Epic gaming audio with LED-illuminated shielding
- Media-acclaimed UEFI BIOS with EZ Flash 3
- Fan Xpert 2+ advanced fan controls for ultimate cooling and silent performance
Advanced Hardware Safeguards
- Industry-leading 5X Protection II employs the finest components, excellent circuit design, and exacting standards to guarantee quality and long-term durability of your motherboard with all-round protection.
- For you, that means exceptional protection and stability for your build - the result of decades of engineering experience from the world's leading motherboard brand.
Pumped-up throughput. 2.5X higher surge tolerance.
- ASUS LANGuard is hardware-level networking protection that employs signal-coupling technology and premium anti-EMI surface-mounted capacitors ensuring a more reliable connection and better throughput, plus electrostatically-guarded and surge-protected components for greater tolerance to static electricity and improved protection against surges.
World-class circuit-protecting power design
- An exclusive circuit design with built-in voltage regulators to protect your chipset, connectivity ports, and audio codecs from damage caused by unexpected high-level voltages from unstable or inferior power supplies.
- Electrostatic discharge (ESD) can happen suddenly, and its damaging effects are easily underestimated.
- ASUS ESD Guards are tested to very high standards, capable of up to +/- 10kV for air discharge and +/-6kV for contact discharge.
- We employ an active protective circuit design to guard your system against electrostatic interference and damage, providing greater component longevity.
Media-acclaimed UEFI BIOS
- The smoothest, slickest mouse-controlled graphical BIOS has been improved to make it even more appealing.
- Whether you're a PC novice or a seasoned overclocker, the EZ and Advanced Modes help you find your way, quickly and easily.
Instant front-panel USB 3.0 Experience
- We've put USB 3.0 right where you need it - two super-speed ports on the front panel.
- Experience data-transfer speeds up to 10X faster than USB 2.0 with instant plug-and-play connectivity, so no more back-breaking contortions in the hunt for hard-to-reach rear ports!
Gear up! Win the battlefield
- Beautiful LED-illuminated trace paths brighten your build and highlight noise-isolated, precision-shielded, interference-eliminated onboard audio like you've never before experienced!
Safe motherboard mounting
Component-free areas to minimize damage risk
- Fitting your ASUS motherboard is now safer than ever.
- The comprehensive component-free 'safe zones' around every case-mounting hole minimizes the risk of damage and short circuits caused by contact - so you'll assemble your PC with total confidence!
Easy memory removal
- Even if you work with a smaller case, just push down on the one-sided clip and push or pull RAM modules in or out - couldn't be simpler!
Fan Xpert 2+
Advanced fan controls
- With onboard thermal sensors and hardware-level 4-pin/3-pin PWM/DC mode detection, Fan Xpert 2+ makes sure every fan achieves the best balance of cooling performance and low noise!
- Scans and detects all fan characteristics for single-click customization.
Extreme Quite Mode:
- Reduces CPU fan speed to below the default minimum, for extra-quiet operation and power savings during light loads.
RPM Fixed Mode:
- Lowers noise levels to near-0dB silence, allowing to you fix the fan speed.
AI Suite 3
One-stop access to innovative ASUS features
- ASUS AI Suite 3 offers a brand-new user experience through a clearer and more attractive interface with support for larger monitors.
- It consolidates all exclusive ASUS features into one simple-to-use package, allowing you to supervise overclocking, energy consumption, fan speeds, voltages and more.
- This all-in-one app offers diverse and easy to use functionality, with no need to switch back and forth between different utilities.
- Intel Socket 1151 for 6th Generation Core i7/Core i5/Core i3/Pentium/Celeron Processors
- Supports Intel 14 nm CPU
- Supports Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0
- Intel B150
- 4 x DIMM, Max. 64GB, DDR3 1866(O.C.)/1600/1333 MHz Non-ECC, Un-buffered Memory
- Supports Intel Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
- Integrated Graphics Processor- Intel HD Graphics support
- Multi-VGA output support: HDMI/DVI-D/RGB ports
- Supports HDMI with max. resolution 4096 x 2160 @ 24 Hz / 2560 x 1600 @ 60 Hz
- Supports DVI-D with max. resolution 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz
- Supports RGB with max. resolution 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz
- Maximum shared memory of 1024 MB
- Supports up to 3 displays simultaneously
- 1 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 (x16 mode, gray)
- 2 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x1
- Intel B150 chipset:
- 6 x SATA 6Gb/s port(s), gray
- Realtek RTL8111H, 1 x Gigabit LAN Controller(s)
- ASUS LAN Guard
- Realtek ALC887 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC
- Supports: Jack-detection, Front Panel Jack-retasking
- LED-illuminated design - Brighten up your build with the gorgeous illuminated audio trace path.
- Audio Shielding: Ensures precision analog/digital separation and greatly reduced multi-lateral interference
- Dedicated audio PCB layers: Separate layers for left and right channels to guard the quality of the sensitive audio signals
- Premium Japanese-made audio capacitors: Provide warm, natural and immersive sound with exceptional clarity and fidelity
Intel B150 chipset:
- 6 x USB 3.0/2.0 port(s) (4 at back panel,, 2 at mid-board)
Intel B150 chipset:
- 6 x USB 2.0/1.1 port(s) (2 at back panel, blue, 4 at mid-board)
ASUS 5X Protection II:
- ASUS LANGuard - 2.5X higher surge tolerance
- ASUS Overvoltage Protection - World-class circuit-protecting power design
- ASUS DIGI+ VRM - 6 Phase digital power design
- ASUS DRAM Overcurrent Protection - Prevents damage from short circuits
- ASUS Stainless-Steel Back I/O - 3X corrosion-resistance for greater durability
ASUS Exclusive Features:
- AI Suite 3
- Ai Charger
- ESD Guards
- USB 3.0 Boost
- Mobo Connect
- PC Cleaner
ASUS Quiet Thermal Solution:
- Stylish Fanless Design Heat-sink solution
- ASUS Fan Xpert 2+
ASUS EZ DIY:
- ASUS EZ Flash 3
- ASUS MyLogo 2
- ASUS UEFI BIOS EZ Mode
- Push Notice
- ASUS Q-Slot
- ASUS Q-DIMM
- Media Streamer
Operating System Support
- Windows 10, 64bit
- Windows 8.1, 64bit
- Windows 7, 32bit/64bit
Back I/O Ports
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard (purple)
- 1 x PS/2 mouse (green)
- 1 x DVI-D
- 1 x D-Sub
- 1 x HDMI
- 1 x LAN (RJ45) port(s)
- 4 x USB 3.0 (blue) Type-A
- 2 x USB 2.0
- 3 x Audio jack(s)
Internal I/O Ports
- 1 x USB 3.0 connector(s) support(s) additional 2 USB 3.0 port(s)
- 2 x USB 2.0 connector(s) support(s) additional 2 USB 2.0 port(s)
- 1 x TPM header
- 1 x LPT header
- 1 x COM port(s) connector(s)
- 6 x SATA 6Gb/s connector(s)
- 1 x CPU Fan connector(s) (1 x 4 -pin)
- 2 x Chassis Fan connector(s) (2 x 4 -pin)
- 1 x S/PDIF out header(s)
- 1 x 24-pin EATX Power connector(s)
- 1 x 4-pin ATX 12V Power connector(s)
- 1 x Front panel audio connector(s) (AAFP)
- 1 x Internal speaker connector(s)
- 1 x System panel(s)
- 1 x Chassis Intrusion connector(s)
- 1 x Clear CMOS jumper(s)
- User's manual
- I/O Shield
- 2 x SATA 6Gb/s cable(s)
- 1 x Supporting DVD
- 128 Mb Flash ROM, UEFI AMI BIOS, PnP, DMI3.0, WfM2.0, SM BIOS3.0, ACPI 5.0, Multi-language BIOS, ASUS EZ Flash 2, ASUS CrashFree BIOS 3, Quick Note, Last Modified log, F12 PrintScreen, F3 Shortcut functions and ASUS DRAM SPD (Serial Presence Detect) memory information
- WfM 2.0, DMI 3.0, WOL by PME, PXE
- ASUS Utilities
- EZ Update
- Anti-virus software (OEM version)
- mATX Form Factor
- 9.2 inch x 7.9 inch ( 23.4 cm x 20.1 cm )
No reviews yet.