Asus H170M-PLUS LGA 1151 Socketed Motherboard
Discovery Miles 18 990
On Credit: R / month
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
Full-featured micro-ATX H170 with 5X Protection II for dependable stability, DDR4 support, and reversible USB Type-C connectivity
- 5X Protection II - Advanced hardware safeguards for all-round protection
- Lightning-fast M.2 with PCIe 3.0 x4 interface
- USB Type-C for convenient connectivity
- Epic gaming audio with noise-isolation design
- Media-acclaimed UEFI BIOS with EZ Flash 3
- Fan Xpert 2+ advanced fan controls for ultimate cooling and silent performance
Advanced Hardware Safeguards
- Industry-leading 5X Protection II employs the finest components, excellent circuit design, and exacting standards to guarantee quality and long-term durability of your motherboard with all-round protection.
- For you, that means exceptional protection and stability for your build - the result of decades of engineering experience from the world's leading motherboard brand.
Pumped-up throughput. 2.5X higher surge tolerance.
- ASUS LANGuard is hardware-level networking protection that employs signal-coupling technology and premium anti-EMI surface-mounted capacitors ensuring a more reliable connection and better throughput, plus electrostatically-guarded and surge-protected components for greater tolerance to static electricity and improved protection against surges.
World-class circuit-protecting power design
- An exclusive circuit design with built-in voltage regulators to protect your chipset, connectivity ports, and audio codecs from damage caused by unexpected high-level voltages from unstable or inferior power supplies.
- Electrostatic discharge (ESD) can happen suddenly, and its damaging effects are easily underestimated.
- ASUS ESD Guards are tested to very high standards, capable of up to +/- 10kV for air discharge and +/-6kV for contact discharge.
- We employ an active protective circuit design to guard your system against electrostatic interference and damage, providing greater component longevity.
Media-acclaimed UEFI BIOS
- The smoothest, slickest mouse-controlled graphical BIOS has been improved to make it even more appealing.
- Whether you're a PC novice or a seasoned overclocker, the EZ and Advanced Modes help you find your way, quickly and easily.
- Current SSDs devour up to 550MB/s bandwidth, which is close to saturation point for SATA 6Gbit/s connections.
- Backwardly compatible with up to two SATA drives, SATA Express is the next-generation connectivity standard - and ensures that you and your system won't get left behind.
- With x4 PCI Express 3.0/2.0 bandwidth, M.2 supports up to 32Gbit/s data-transfer speeds.
- It is the perfect choice for an operating system or application drive, making your whole PC or professional apps work as fast as possible.
Instant front-panel USB 3.0 Experience
- We've put USB 3.0 right where you need it - four super-speed ports on the front panel.
- Experience data-transfer speeds up to 10X faster than USB 2.0 with instant plug-and-play connectivity, so no more back-breaking contortions in the hunt for hard-to-reach rear ports!
USB Type-C for convenient connectivity
- USB Type-C (USB-C) delivers future device compatibility and high-speed USB connectivity of 5Gbit/s from a slim, reversible port.
Safe motherboard mounting
Component-free areas to minimize damage risk
- Fitting your ASUS motherboard is now safer than ever.
- The comprehensive component-free 'safe zones' around every case-mounting hole minimizes the risk of damage and short circuits caused by contact - so you'll assemble your PC with total confidence!
Effortless PCI Express component removal
- The large winged clip is easy to reach and easy to operate.
- Just press the Q-Slot clip lightly, and graphics card just pop out.
- Installing or removing even the biggest graphics cards is no sweat!
Easy memory removal
- Even if you work with a smaller case, just push down on the one-sided clip and push or pull RAM modules in or out - couldn't be simpler!
Fan Xpert 2+
Advanced fan controls
- With onboard thermal detection and hardware-level 4-pin/3-pin PWM/DC mode, Fan Xpert 2+ makes sure every fan achieves the best balance of cooling performance and low noise!
- Auto-Tuning Mode: Scans and detects all fan characteristics for single-click customization.
- RPM Fixed Mode: Lowers noise levels to near-0dB silence, allowing you to fix the fan speed.
AI Suite 3
One-stop access to innovative ASUS features
- ASUS AI Suite 3 offers a brand-new user experience through a clearer and more attractive interface with support for larger monitors.
- It consolidates all exclusive ASUS features into one simple-to-use package, allowing you to supervise overclocking, energy consumption, fan speeds, voltages and more.
- This all-in-one app offers diverse and easy to use functionality, with no need to switch back and forth between different utilities.
- Intel Socket 1151 for 6th Generation Core i7/Core i5/Core i3/Pentium/Celeron Processors
- Supports Intel 14 nm CPU
- Supports Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0
- Intel H170
- 4 x DIMM, Max. 64GB, DDR4 2133 MHz Non-ECC, Un-buffered Memory
- Dual Channel Memory Architecture
- Supports Intel Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
- Integrated Graphics Processor- Intel? HD Graphics support
- Multi-VGA output support : HDMI/DVI/DVI-D/RGB ports
- Supports HDMI with max. resolution 4096 x 2160 @ 24 Hz / 2560 x 1600 @ 60 Hz
- Supports DVI-D with max. resolution 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz
- Supports RGB with max. resolution 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz
- Maximum shared memory of 1024 MB
- Supports Intel InTru 3D, Quick Sync Video, Clear Video HD Technology, Insider
- Supports up to 3 displays simultaneously
- Supports AMD Quad-GPU CrossFireX Technology
- 1 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 (x16 mode, gray)
- 1 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 (max at x4 mode)
- 2 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x1
Intel H170 chipset :
- 1 x M.2 Socket 3, , with M key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (both SATA & PCIE mode)
- 1 x SATA Express port, gray, Compatible with 2 x SATA 6.0 Gb/s ports
- 6 x SATA 6Gb/s port(s), gray
- Support Raid 0, 1, 5, 10
- Supports Intel Smart Response Technology
- Intel I219V, 1 x Gigabit LAN Controller(s)
- Intel LAN- Dual interconnect between the Integrated LAN controller and Physical Layer (PHY)
- Realtek ALC887 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC
- Supports : Jack-detection, Front Panel Jack-retasking
Audio Feature :
- Audio Shielding: Ensures precision analog/digital separation and greatly reduced multi-lateral interference
- Dedicated audio PCB layers: Separate layers for left and right channels to guard the quality of the sensitive audio signals
- Premium Japanese-made audio capacitors: Provide warm, natural and immersive sound with exceptional clarity and fidelity
Intel H170 chipset :
- 6 x USB 2.0/1.1 port(s) (2 at back panel, black, Type-A, 4 at mid-board)
Intel H170 chipset :
- 6 x USB 3.0/2.0 port(s) (2 at back panel, blue, Type-A, 4 at mid-board)
Intel H170 chipset :
- 1 x USB 5Gb/s port(s) port(s) (1 at back panel, black, Type-C, Reversible, Support 3A power output)
ASUS 5X Protection II :
- ASUS LANGuard - 2.5X higher surge tolerance
- ASUS Overvoltage Protection - World-class circuit-protecting power design
- ASUS DIGI+ VRM - 7 Phase digital power design
- ASUS DRAM Overcurrent Protection - Prevents damage from short circuits
- ASUS Stainless-Steel Back I/O - 3X corrosion-resistance for greater durability
ASUS EPU :
ASUS Exclusive Features :
- GPU Boost
- AI Suite 3
- Ai Charger
- M.2 & SATA Express
- ESD Guards
- USB 3.0 Boost
- Disk Unlocker
- Mobo Connect
- PC Cleaner
ASUS Quiet Thermal Solution :
- Stylish Fanless Design Heat-sink solution & MOS Heatsink
- ASUS Fan Xpert 2+
ASUS EZ DIY :
- ASUS CrashFree BIOS 3
- ASUS EZ Flash 3
- ASUS UEFI BIOS EZ Mode
- Push Notice
ASUS Q-Design :
- ASUS Q-Slot
- ASUS Q-DIMM
- Media Streamer
Operating System Support
- Windows 10 , 64bit
- Windows 8.1 , 64bit
- Windows 7 , 32bit/64bit
Back I/O Ports
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard (purple)
- 1 x PS/2 mouse (green)
- 1 x DVI-D
- 1 x D-Sub
- 1 x HDMI
- 1 x LAN (RJ45) port(s)
- 1 x USB 5Gb/s port(s) Type-C ( support 3A power output )
- 2 x USB 3.0 (blue) Type-A
- 2 x USB 2.0
- 3 x Audio jack(s)
Internal I/O Ports
- 2 x USB 3.0 connector(s) support(s) additional 4 USB 3.0 port(s) (19-pin)
- 2 x USB 2.0 connector(s) support(s) additional 4 USB 2.0 port(s)
- 1 x SATA Express connector: gray, Compatible with 2 x SATA 6.0 Gb/s ports
- 1 x M.2 Socket 3
- 1 x TPM header
- 1 x LPT header
- 1 x COM port(s) connector(s)
- 6 x SATA 6Gb/s connector(s)
- 1 x CPU Fan connector(s) (1 x 4 -pin)
- 2 x Chassis Fan connector(s) (2 x 4 -pin)
- 1 x S/PDIF out header(s)
- 1 x 24-pin EATX Power connector(s)
- 1 x 8-pin ATX 12V Power connector(s)
- 1 x Front panel audio connector(s) (AAFP)
- 1 x System panel(s)
- 1 x Clear CMOS jumper(s)
- I/O Shield
- 2 x SATA 6Gb/s cable(s)
- 1 x M.2 Screw Package
- 1 x Supporting DVD
- 128 Mb Flash ROM, UEFI AMI BIOS, PnP, DMI3.0, WfM2.0, SM BIOS 3.0, ACPI 5.0, Multi-language BIOS, ASUS EZ Flash 3, CrashFree BIOS 3, F11 EZ Tuning Wizard, F6 Qfan Control, F3 My Favorites, Quick Note, Last Modified log, F12 PrintScreen, and ASUS DRAM SPD (Serial Presence Detect) memory information
- WfM 2.0, DMI 3.0, WOL by PME, PXE
- ASUS Utilities
- EZ Update
- Anti-virus software (OEM version)
mATX Form Factor
- 9.6 inch x 8.95 inch ( 24.4 cm x 22.7 cm )
No reviews yet.