Asus PCE-AC56 Dual-band Wireless-AC1300 PCI-E Adapter
Discovery Miles 7 690
On Credit: R / month
This item is in stock in our CPT warehouse and can be shipped from there.You can also collect it yourself from our warehouse during the week or over weekends.
This item is in stock in our JHB warehouse and can be shipped from there. No collection facilities available, sorry!
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free delivery available |
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
802.11ac Dual-band Wireless-AC1300 PCI-E Adapter
- Instant 802.11ac Wi-Fi upgrade for your desktop PC: no more messy Ethernet cables needed.
- Next-generation 802.11ac chipset for super-fast connections up to 867 Mbps
- Selectable dual-band 2.4 GHz/ 5 GHz operation, backwards-compatible with all existing devices
- Broadcom TurboQAM technology gives 33% faster 802.11n performance, with speeds up to 400 Mbps
- High-power design reduces wireless dead zones with 150% greater coverage
- Specially designed heatsink ensures stable and reliable continuous operation
The easy way to upgrade any desktop PC to super-fast next-generation 802.11ac Wi-Fi
- The ASUS PCE-AC56 is a 802.11ac Wi-Fi PCI Express adapter which upgrades your desktop from tangle-some Ethernet cables to carefree industry-leading 802.11ac at up to 867 Mbps.
- Broadcom TurboQAM technology super-charges 2.4 GHz 802.11n performance from 300 Mbps to 400 Mbps with compatible devices.
- Plus, the stylish external magnetized antenna base gives you more flexibility in adjusting antenna placement to get the best signal reception quality possible.
Fastest Wi-Fi standard: 802.11ac
- The PCE-AC56 uses Broadcom's new 5th generation Wi-Fi 802.11ac chipset to reach speeds of up to 867 Mbps through the 5 GHz band, which is three times faster than 802.11n Wi-Fi.
- At the same time, it maintains full backward compatibility with all previous Wi-Fi protocols, providing high performance two-way transmission while ensuring a smooth transition to 802.11ac and seamless interconnection with existing devices.
Extend and strengthen your wireless connection
- ASUS AiRadar intelligently strengthens wireless connectivity using 802.11ac beamforming technology, high power amplification, and exclusive ASUS RF fine-tuning.
- This ensures extended coverage, dynamic data speed increases, and enhanced stability.
No more dead zones with 150% better coverage!
- A powerful signal-boosting high-gain design gives the PCE-AC56 improved signal transmission that extends Wi-Fi range and coverage by up to 150% compared to generic client devices.
- This extended coverage minimizes the possibility of dead spots at any location, offering fast and uninterrupted HD streaming and smooth multiplayer gaming throughout the home or office.
Instant Wi-Fi upgrade for desktops
- With its PCI Express interface, the PCE-AC56 plugs into any motherboard to give your desktop an instant 802.11ac Wi-Fi upgrade, with access to speeds of up to 1.3 Gbps.
- As it connects directly to the motherboard, there are no messy cables to clutter your computing environment, and no dedicated power supply is required.
Stylish Aluminum heatsink handles heat for extra stability
- The added heatsink uses highly-conductive aluminum to remove heat from the chipset, ensuring greater reliability for non-stop operation.
- Lower temperatures translate into a more stable device in all climate conditions, even during hot summers, and greater stability means more consistent connectivity and longer product lifespan.
- Plus, the heatsink has been crafted for a stylish look, once more showing ASUS always goes beyond the spec.
- IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
- PCI Express
- 2 x R SMA Antenna
- 11 for N. America, 13 Europe (ETSI)
- AC1300 enhanced AC performance with TurboQAM; 400+867Mbps
- 802.11a/b/g/n/ac: downlink up to 1300Mbps, uplink up to 1300Mbps (20/40/80MHz)
- 64QAM, 16QAM, CCK, DQPSK, DBPSK, OFDM
- Wireless Configuration
- Wireless setting
- 64-bit WEP, 128-bit WEP, WPA2-PSK, WPA-PSK, WPS support
- CE, FCC, C-Tick, IC
- 120.9 x 99.1 x 21.6 mm (LxWxH)
- 105 g (Device Only)
- Operating Temperature: 0 degrees C to 40 degrees C (degrees F to degrees F)
- Storage Temperature: -20 degrees to 65 degrees C (degrees F to degrees F)
- Operating Humidity: 10 % to 90 % (Non-condensing)
- Storage Humidity: 10 % to 90 % (Non-condensing)
- Windows 8.1, 32bit/64bit
- Windows 8, 32bit/64bit
- Windows 7, 32bit/64bit
- Windows Vista, 32bit/64bit
- Windows XP, 32bit/64bit
- Dipole Antenna x 2
- External magnetic antenna base
- Low Profile Bracket
- Support CD
- Warranty card
- Wireless LAN Adapter
No reviews yet.