Asus PCE-AC56 Dual-band Wireless-AC1300 PCI-E Adapter
Discovery Miles 8 990
On Credit: R / month
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
802.11ac Dual-band Wireless-AC1300 PCI-E Adapter
- Instant 802.11ac Wi-Fi upgrade for your desktop PC: no more messy Ethernet cables needed.
- Next-generation 802.11ac chipset for super-fast connections up to 867 Mbps
- Selectable dual-band 2.4 GHz/ 5 GHz operation, backwards-compatible with all existing devices
- Broadcom TurboQAM technology gives 33% faster 802.11n performance, with speeds up to 400 Mbps
- High-power design reduces wireless dead zones with 150% greater coverage
- Specially designed heatsink ensures stable and reliable continuous operation
The easy way to upgrade any desktop PC to super-fast next-generation 802.11ac Wi-Fi
- The ASUS PCE-AC56 is a 802.11ac Wi-Fi PCI Express adapter which upgrades your desktop from tangle-some Ethernet cables to carefree industry-leading 802.11ac at up to 867 Mbps.
- Broadcom TurboQAM technology super-charges 2.4 GHz 802.11n performance from 300 Mbps to 400 Mbps with compatible devices.
- Plus, the stylish external magnetized antenna base gives you more flexibility in adjusting antenna placement to get the best signal reception quality possible.
Fastest Wi-Fi standard: 802.11ac
- The PCE-AC56 uses Broadcom's new 5th generation Wi-Fi 802.11ac chipset to reach speeds of up to 867 Mbps through the 5 GHz band, which is three times faster than 802.11n Wi-Fi.
- At the same time, it maintains full backward compatibility with all previous Wi-Fi protocols, providing high performance two-way transmission while ensuring a smooth transition to 802.11ac and seamless interconnection with existing devices.
Extend and strengthen your wireless connection
- ASUS AiRadar intelligently strengthens wireless connectivity using 802.11ac beamforming technology, high power amplification, and exclusive ASUS RF fine-tuning.
- This ensures extended coverage, dynamic data speed increases, and enhanced stability.
No more dead zones with 150% better coverage!
- A powerful signal-boosting high-gain design gives the PCE-AC56 improved signal transmission that extends Wi-Fi range and coverage by up to 150% compared to generic client devices.
- This extended coverage minimizes the possibility of dead spots at any location, offering fast and uninterrupted HD streaming and smooth multiplayer gaming throughout the home or office.
Instant Wi-Fi upgrade for desktops
- With its PCI Express interface, the PCE-AC56 plugs into any motherboard to give your desktop an instant 802.11ac Wi-Fi upgrade, with access to speeds of up to 1.3 Gbps.
- As it connects directly to the motherboard, there are no messy cables to clutter your computing environment, and no dedicated power supply is required.
Stylish Aluminum heatsink handles heat for extra stability
- The added heatsink uses highly-conductive aluminum to remove heat from the chipset, ensuring greater reliability for non-stop operation.
- Lower temperatures translate into a more stable device in all climate conditions, even during hot summers, and greater stability means more consistent connectivity and longer product lifespan.
- Plus, the heatsink has been crafted for a stylish look, once more showing ASUS always goes beyond the spec.
- IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
- PCI Express
- 2 x R SMA Antenna
- 11 for N. America, 13 Europe (ETSI)
- AC1300 enhanced AC performance with TurboQAM; 400+867Mbps
- 802.11a/b/g/n/ac: downlink up to 1300Mbps, uplink up to 1300Mbps (20/40/80MHz)
- 64QAM, 16QAM, CCK, DQPSK, DBPSK, OFDM
- Wireless Configuration
- Wireless setting
- 64-bit WEP, 128-bit WEP, WPA2-PSK, WPA-PSK, WPS support
- CE, FCC, C-Tick, IC
- 120.9 x 99.1 x 21.6 mm (LxWxH)
- 105 g (Device Only)
- Operating Temperature: 0 degrees C to 40 degrees C (degrees F to degrees F)
- Storage Temperature: -20 degrees to 65 degrees C (degrees F to degrees F)
- Operating Humidity: 10 % to 90 % (Non-condensing)
- Storage Humidity: 10 % to 90 % (Non-condensing)
- Windows 8.1, 32bit/64bit
- Windows 8, 32bit/64bit
- Windows 7, 32bit/64bit
- Windows Vista, 32bit/64bit
- Windows XP, 32bit/64bit
- Dipole Antenna x 2
- External magnetic antenna base
- Low Profile Bracket
- Support CD
- Warranty card
- Wireless LAN Adapter
No reviews yet.