Asus Z170-P D3 LGA 1151 Socketed Motherboard
Discovery Miles 25 580
On Credit: R / month
Free delivery available |
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
Great-value ATX Z170 with 5X Protection II for dependable stability, flexible DDR3/DDR3L compatibility, and LED-illuminated audio shielding.
- 5X Protection II - Advanced hardware safeguards for all-round protection
- DDR3/DDR3L memory compatibility
- Lightning-fast M.2 with PCIe 3.0 x4 interface
- Epic gaming audio with LED-illuminated shielding
- Media-acclaimed UEFI BIOS with EZ Flash 3
- Fan Xpert 2+ advanced fan controls for ultimate cooling and silent performance
Advanced Hardware Safeguards
- Industry-leading 5X Protection II employs the finest components, excellent circuit design, and exacting standards to guarantee quality and long-term durability of your motherboard with all-round protection.
- For you, that means exceptional protection and stability for your build - the result of decades of engineering experience from the world's leading motherboard brand.
Pumped-up throughput. 2.5X higher surge tolerance.
- ASUS LANGuard is hardware-level networking protection that employs signal-coupling technology and premium anti-EMI surface-mounted capacitors ensuring a more reliable connection and better throughput, plus electrostatically-guarded and surge-protected components for greater tolerance to static electricity and improved protection against surges.
World-class circuit-protecting power design
- An exclusive circuit design with built-in voltage regulators to protect your chipset, connectivity ports, and audio codecs from damage caused by unexpected high-level voltages from unstable or inferior power supplies.
- Electrostatic discharge (ESD) can happen suddenly, and its damaging effects are easily underestimated.
- ASUS ESD Guards are tested to very high standards, capable of up to +/- 10kV for air discharge and +/-6kV for contact discharge.
- We employ an active protective circuit design to guard your system against electrostatic interference and damage, providing greater component longevity.
Media-acclaimed UEFI BIOS
- The smoothest, slickest mouse-controlled graphical BIOS has been improved to make it even more appealing.
- Whether you're a PC novice or a seasoned overclocker, the EZ and Advanced Modes help you find your way, quickly and easily.
- With x4 PCI Express 3.0/2.0 bandwidth, M.2 supports up to 32Gbit/s data-transfer speeds.
- It is the perfect choice for an operating system or application drive, making your whole PC or professional apps work as fast as possible.
Instant front-panel USB 3.0 Experience
- We've put USB 3.0 right where you need it - four super-speed ports on the front panel.
- Experience data-transfer speeds up to 10X faster than USB 2.0 with instant plug-and-play connectivity, so no more back-breaking contortions in the hunt for hard-to-reach rear ports!
Safe motherboard mounting
Component-free areas to minimize damage risk
- Fitting your ASUS motherboard is now safer than ever.
- The comprehensive component-free 'safe zones' around every case-mounting hole minimizes the risk of damage and short circuits caused by contact - so you'll assemble your PC with total confidence!
Effortless PCI Express component removal
- The large winged clip is easy to reach and easy to operate.
- Just press the Q-Slot clip lightly, and graphics card just pop out.
- Installing or removing even the biggest graphics cards is no sweat!
Fan Xpert 2+
Advanced fan controls
- With onboard thermal sensors and hardware-level 4-pin/3-pin PWM/DC mode detection, Fan Xpert 2+ makes sure every fan achieves the best balance of cooling performance and low noise!
- Auto-Tuning Mode: Scans and detects all fan characteristics for single-click customization.
- Extreme Quite Mode: Reduces CPU fan speed to below the default minimum, for extra-quiet operation and power savings during light loads.
- RPM Fixed Mode: Lowers noise levels to near-0dB silence, allowing to you fix the fan speed.
AI Suite 3
One-stop access to innovative ASUS features
- ASUS AI Suite 3 offers a brand-new user experience through a clearer and more attractive interface with support for larger monitors.
- It consolidates all exclusive ASUS features into one simple-to-use package, allowing you to supervise overclocking, energy consumption, fan speeds, voltages and more.
- This all-in-one app offers diverse and easy to use functionality, with no need to switch back and forth between different utilities.
- Intel Socket 1151 for 6th Generation Core i7/Core i5/Core i3/Pentium/Celeron Processors
- Supports Intel 14 nm CPU
- Supports Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0
- Intel Z170
- 4 x DIMM, Max. 64GB, DDR3 3100(O.C.)/2933(O.C.)/2800(O.C.)/2666(O.C.)/2400(O.C.)/2200(O.C.)/2133(O.C.)/2000(O.C.)/1866(O.C.)/1600/1333 MHz Non-ECC, Un-buffered Memory
- Dual Channel Memory Architecture
- Supports Intel Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
- Integrated Graphics Processor- Intel HD Graphics support
- Multi-VGA output support : HDMI/DVI-D ports
- Supports HDMI with max. resolution 4096 x 2160 @ 24 Hz / 2560 x 1600 @ 60 Hz
- Supports DVI-D with max. resolution 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz
- Maximum shared memory of 1024 MB
- Supports Intel InTru 3D, Quick Sync Video, Clear Video HD Technology, Insider
- Supports AMD Quad-GPU CrossFireX Technology
- 1 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 (x16 mode, gray)
- 1 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 (max at x4 mode, black)
- 2 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x1
- 2 x PCI
Intel Z170 chipset :
- 1 x M.2 Socket 3, with M key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (both SATA & PCIE mode)
- 4 x SATA 6Gb/s port(s), gray,
- Support Raid 0, 1, 5, 10
- Supports Intel Smart Response Technology
- Realtek 8111GR, 1 x Gigabit LAN Controller(s)
Realtek ALC887 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC
- Supports : Jack-detection, Front Panel Jack-retasking
Audio Feature :
- LED-illuminated design - Brighten up your build with the gorgeous illuminated audio trace path.
- Dedicated audio PCB layers: Separate layers for left and right channels to guard the quality of the sensitive audio signals
- Premium Japanese-made audio capacitors: Provide warm, natural and immersive sound with exceptional clarity and fidelity
Intel Z170 chipset :
- 8 x USB 3.0/2.0 port(s) (4 at back panel, blue, 4 at mid-board)
Intel Z170 chipset :
- 6 x USB 2.0/1.1 port(s) (2 at back panel, black, 4 at mid-board)
ASUS 5X Protection II :
- ASUS LANGuard - 2.5X higher surge tolerance
- ASUS Overvoltage Protection - World-class circuit-protecting power design
- ASUS DIGI+ VRM - 7 Phase digital power design
- ASUS DRAM Overcurrent Protection - Prevents damage from short circuits
- ASUS Stainless-Steel Back I/O - 3X corrosion-resistance for greater durability
ASUS EPU :
ASUS Exclusive Features :
- GPU Boost
- AI Suite 3
- Ai Charger
- Low EMI Solution
- USB 3.0 Boost
- Disk Unlocker
- Mobo Connect
- PC Cleaner
ASUS Quiet Thermal Solution :
- Stylish Fanless Design Heat-sink solution & MOS Heatsink
- ASUS Fan Xpert 2+
ASUS EZ DIY :
- ASUS CrashFree BIOS 3
- ASUS EZ Flash 3
- ASUS UEFI BIOS EZ Mode
- Push Notice
ASUS Q-Design :
- ASUS Q-Slot
- Media Streamer
Operating System Support
- Windows 10 , 64bit
- Windows 8.1 , 64bit
- Windows 7 32bit/64bit
Back I/O Ports
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard (purple)
- 1 x PS/2 mouse (green)
- 1 x DVI-D
- 1 x HDMI
- 1 x LAN (RJ45) port(s)
- 4 x USB 3.0 (blue) Type-A
- 2 x USB 2.0
- 3 x Audio jack(s)
Internal I/O Ports
- 2 x USB 3.0 connector(s) support(s) additional 4 USB 3.0 port(s) (19-pin)
- 2 x USB 2.0 connector(s) support(s) additional 4 USB 2.0 port(s)
- 1 x M.2 Socket 3 for M Key, type 2242/2260/2280 devices
- 1 x COM port(s) connector(s)
- 4 x SATA 6Gb/s connector(s)
- 1 x CPU Fan connector(s) (1 x 4 -pin)
- 2 x Chassis Fan connector(s) (2 x 4 -pin)
- 1 x S/PDIF out header(s)
- 1 x 24-pin EATX Power connector(s)
- 1 x 8-pin ATX 12V Power connector(s)
- 1 x Front panel audio connector(s) (AAFP)
- 1 x System panel(s)
- 1 x Clear CMOS jumper(s)
- User's manual
- I/O Shield
- 2 x SATA 6Gb/s cable(s)
- 1 x M.2 Screw Package
- 1 x Supporting DVD
- 128 Mb Flash ROM, UEFI AMI BIOS, PnP, DMI3.0, WfM2.0, SM BIOS 3.0 ACPI 5.0, Multi-language BIOS, ASUS EZ Flash 3, CrashFree BIOS 3, F11 EZ Tuning Wizard, F6 Qfan Control, F3 My Favorites, Quick Note, Last Modified log, F12 PrintScreen, and ASUS DRAM SPD (Serial Presence Detect) memory information
- WfM 2.0, DMI 3.0, WOL by PME, PXE
- ASUS Utilities
- ASUS EZ Update
- Anti-virus software (OEM version)
- ATX Form Factor
- 12 inch x 8.6 inch ( 30.5 cm x 21.8 cm )
No reviews yet.