Audio Technica High-Fidelity Hi Res Portable Headphone Amplifier
List Price R 15,999
Discovery Miles 105 990
On Credit: R / month
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
The AT-PHA100 portable headphone amplifier with built-in USB DAC is engineered using innovative, hand-selected audio components together for superb sound reproduction. Compatible with PCM 384 kHz/32 bit and high fidelity DSD sources, the AT-PHA100 gives headphones a rich, detailed boost throughout the sonic range with ultra-low distortion. Equipped with both analog and digital inputs (3.5 mm jack and USB micro-B, respectively) and 3.5 mm headphone jack, it also features a high/low gain switch, machined aluminium volume knob, and five-stage sampling indicator for digital input.
The internal lithium polymer rechargeable battery lasts up to 14 hours when amplifying an analog signal, and up to 6 hours when amplifying a digital signal. The amplifier comes with two rubber bands and a rubber mat for strapping the unit to a smartphone or other portable device, a 1.0 m USB cable (USB 2.0 to USB micro-B) and a 10 cm audio cable terminating in a 3.5 mm gold-plated stereo mini plug at each end.
- Specially selected, discrete circuitry enhances the resolution throughout the frequency range
- NJR MUSES 8832 pre-amp delivers rich, powerful sound from low to high frequencies
- DAC ESS ES9018K2M circuit samples 384kHz/32-bit PCM, and DSD audio sources at 2.8/5.6MHz
- Texas Instruments LME49720 op-amp suppresses distortion for crystal clear mid to high frequencies
- Internal rechargeable lithium polymer battery lasts up to 14 hours
- High/low gain switch and machined aluminum volume knob
- Five-stage sampling indicator (for digital signal input)
- All-aluminum enclosure protects delicate circuitry
- Accessories: Includes two rubber bands and a rubber mat for strapping amp to a portable device, a 1.0 m USB cable (USB 2.0 to USB micro-B) and a 10 cm audio cable with 3.5 mm mini plugs.
- System Requirements: A computer with a USB 2.0 port or higher. / CPU: Intel Core2. 2.2 GHz or greater Intel CPU or equivalent AMD CPU / RAM: 2GB or more for 32-bit OS, 4GB or more for 64-bit OS
- Compatible OS: Windows XP(32bit)*, Windows 7, Windows 8, Mac OSX Mavericks(10.9) / *Technical support by Microsoft is no longer available
- Compatible Headphones Impedance: 10 ohms - 300 ohms
- Maximum Output Level: 100mW + 100mW (16 ohms, T.H.D. 10%) / 80mW + 80mW (32 ohms, T.H.D. 10%) / 10mW + 10mW (300 ohms, T.H.D. 10%)
- Frequency Response: 10-100,000Hz (-1dB)
- Total Harmomic Distortion (T.H.D.): Less than 0.001% (32 ohms 10mW Output)
- Analog Input: 3.5mm gold-plated stereo mini-jack x 1
- Digital Input: USB(micro-B) x 1 / Asyncronous / DSD128(DoP), DSD64 (Native / DoP) : 24bit to 32bit / PCM 384kHz, 352.8kHz, 192kHz, 176.4kHz, 96kHz, 88.2kHz, 48kHz, 44.1kHz, 32kHz :16bit to 32bit
- Output: 3.5mm gold-plated stereo mini-jack x 1
- Power: PC: USB bus power, DC5V/500mA / Battery: Built-in lithium-polymer rechargeable battery
- Battery Charging: Approx. 10 hours from empty to full
- Battery Life: Digital connection: Approx. 6 hours / Analog connect
No reviews yet.