Audio Technica High-Fidelity Open Back Headphones
List Price R 7,349
Discovery Miles 47 990
On Credit: R / month
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
Designed to deliver extraordinary sound quality to satisfy the most discriminating listeners, the ATH-AD900X is ideal for music lovers who prefer the spacious quality of open-back headphones that combine involving sound with long-wearing comfort.
The ATH-AD900X features large 53 mm drivers exclusively designed for the headphones, with rare-earth magnets and Audio-Technica's copper-clad aluminium-wire (CCAW) voice coil technology for superior audio reproduction with an extremely wide 5 Hz - 35,000 Hz frequency response. The ATH-AD900X offers an immersive listening experience with clear, natural vocal and instrumental reproduction, a smooth tonal balance, precise imaging and superlative dynamic range.
The headphones offer a uniquely comfortable fit thanks to their generously cushioned ear pads, lightweight honeycomb aluminium casing and exclusive 3D Wing Support Housing, which adjusts itself perfectly to each wearer.
- Audiophile-quality open-air headphones deliver clear, natural vocal and instrumental reproduction, a smooth tonal balance, precise imaging and superlative dynamic range
- Large-aperture 53 mm drivers and CCAW voice coils for superior sound reproduction
- No sense of pressure on the ears, resulting in a completely natural sensation
- 3D Wing Support Housing offers a vibration-proof mechanism that provides comfortable support for a better listening experience
- Extremely comfortable ear-fitting pads
- Gold-plated stereo 1/8" (3.5 mm) connector with 1/4" (6.3mm) adapter
- Driver Diameter: 53 mm
- Maximum Input Power: 1,000 mW
- Frequency Response: 5 - 35,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 100dB/mW
- Impedance: 38 ohms
- Weight: 265 g
- Connector: 3.5 mm(1/8") mini stereo, gold-plated
- Cable: 3.0 m (9.8')
- Accessories Included: Detachable 1/4" (6.3 mm) adapter
No reviews yet.