Avexir 8GB DDR3 1600MHz Core Desktop Memory (2 x 4GB) - White
Discovery Miles 12 590
On Credit: R / month
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free delivery available |
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
Avexir 8GB DDR3 1600MHz Core Desktop Memory - White (2x4GB)
Avexir Core Series is designed specifically for the extreme power users who focus on challenging the excellence in high performance gaming experience.
The Core Series is developed by Avexir R&D team with 10+ years' experience of researching in memory core technology and designed specifically for the power users and gamers who demand ultimate performance and extreme reliability gaming modules
Avexir strictly adheres to quality standards set by JEDEC (the Joint Electron Devices Engineering Council) and ISO9001.
With 100 Percent hand-tested extensively in multiple PC major-brand motherboard environments at its rated speed, Avexir makes sure that both stability and performance of every memory module reach the highest quality criteria.
- JEDEC standard 1.5V +/- 0.075VPowerSupply
- VDDQ = 1.5V +/- 0.075V
- 800MHz fCKfor 1600Mb/sec / pin
- 8 independent internal bank
- Programmable CASLatency: 7,8,9,10,11
- Posted CAS
- ProgrammableAdditive Latency: 0, CL - 2, or CL - 1 clock
- Programmable CAS Write Latency(CWL) = 8 (DDR3-1600K)
- 8-bit pre-fetch
- Burst Length: 8 (Interleave)without any limit, sequential with starting address "000" only), 4 with tCCD = 4 which does not allow seamless read or write [either on the fly usingA12 or MRS]
- Bi-directional Differential Data Strobe
- Internal(self) calibration : Internal self calibration through ZQ pin (RZQ: 240 ohm +/- 1 Percent)
- On Die Termination using ODT pin
- Average Refresh Period 7.8us at lower than TCASE 85C, 3.9us at 85C < TCASE ? 95C
- Asynchronous Reset
- PCB: Height 1.180"(30.00mm), double sided component
- Avexir 8GB DDR3 1600MHz Core Desktop Memory - White (2x4GB)
No reviews yet.