Baby Banana Brush - for Infants
The USA's best-selling flexible teether & toothbrush
Discovery Miles 1 700
This item is in stock in our CPT warehouse and can be shipped from there.You can also collect it yourself from our warehouse during the week or over weekends.
This item is in stock in our JHB warehouse and can be shipped from there. No collection facilities available, sorry!
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
This multiple award-winning safe, soft and flexible teether is a fun way to massage painful gums. This BabaIndaba 2014 most innovative product was designed by Oral Hygienist, Heather Phillips. It is easy for an infant to grasp, and has soft, pliable bristles and nubs that massage the gums and remove plaque effectively. It is made from the highest quality food-grade silicone, and is both BPA and phthalate free. Unlike rubber, it doesn't have a funny smell and can be cleaned easily. It can be boiled, frozen or even put into the dishwasher for sanitising. This fun little teether-brush will be your baby's best friend, and will encourage good oral hygiene early on.
- Dimensions: 200cm x 106cm x 45cm
- This teether is intended for babies up to one year old
- 2014 BabaInbaba Most Innovative Product
- Irresistible "a-peel-ing" handles - easy for baby to grasp
- 100% Food-Grade Silicone
- No BPA, Phthalates, rubber or PVC
- Dishwasher-safe for sanitising
- Flexible and bendable - much safer
- Extremely durable and cost-effective
- Large silicone bristles and nubs gently massage the gums
- Designed by an Oral Hygienist to remove plaque most effectively
- Babies love the shape and bright colour
- Gender: Unisex
- Age: 0 - 1 Years
- Weight: 58g
- Baby Banana Brush - for Infants
- South Africa
I-Chuan, South Africa. 12 April 2016
Soft and no weird smell, good choice for baby's teether.
Rose, South Africa. 21 September 2016
My 5 month old loves it. Lovely product.