Baby Octobrush - Teether and Training Tooth Brush
Safe, soothing and soft
Discovery Miles 1 700
This item is in stock in our CPT warehouse and can be shipped from there.You can also collect it yourself from our warehouse during the week or over weekends.
This item is in stock in our JHB warehouse and can be shipped from there. No collection facilities available, sorry!
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
The nubs and chunky bristles are perfect for chewing on to soothe those inflamed gums while teething. Octo is a great training toothbrush, especially when used
with Spry's Xylitol Gels. Octo-brush is made from the highest quality food-grade silicone, and is both BPA and phthalate free. Unlike rubber, it doesn't have a
funny smell and can be cleaned easily. It can be boiled, frozen or even put into the dishwasher for sanitising.
- Dimensions: 216cm x 140cm x 35cm
- Octo-brush is safe, soft and flexible
- 8 times more fun than traditional teethers!
- This teether is intended for babies up to one year old
- OctoBrush has lots of nice tactile legs to hold onto or chew!
- Babies love Octo's amazing shape and purple colour!
- With this innovative design, there's absolutely no danger of choking
- 100% Food-Grade Silicone, no BPA, phthalates, rubber or PVC
- Can be sanitised by boiling, freezing or even popping it into the dishwasher
- Flexible and bendable
- much Safer than a plastic brush with soft ends
- Extremely durable and cost-effective
- Silicone nubs and chunky bristles massage and soothe sore gums
- Designed by an Oral Hygienist to remove plaque most effectively
- Gender: Unisex
- Age: 0 - 1 Years
- Weight: 77g
- Baby Octobrush - Teether and Training Tooth Brush
- South Africa
Pixie, South Africa. 30 June 2016
My 6 month old has loved chewing on anything and everything he can for the past 3 months but nothing has been quite as good as chewing on Mommy's fingers... Until we got this little octopus! It's soft and has different bumps and grooves on each tentacle, it's easy for him to pick up and hold and it's oh so chewy! He loves it! What a great buy!
Elizna, South Africa. 2 August 2016
My daughter is 6 months and she loves it. Very interact full little teether
Magdel, South Africa. 19 September 2015
For babies who like to chew on fingers - this is awesome and so chewy.