Baby Sharky - Teether and Training Tooth Brush
Safe, soothing and soft
Discovery Miles 1 700
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Hassle-Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 Days. Learn more
The multiple award-winning safe, soft and flexible Sharky is a fun way to massage painful gums. Sharky brush, just like the baby banana brushes and the octo-brush, is easy to hold. It has soft bristles that massage the gums and remove plaque effectively. Sharky is made from the highest quality food-grade silicone, and is both BPA and phthalate free. Unlike rubber, it doesn't have a funny smell and can be cleaned easily. It can even be boiled, frozen or put into the dishwasher for sanitising. Sharky's smooth sleek body has nice soft, eminently chewable fins! Like his clever dolphin friends, this shark is also able to stand up on his tail fins, and a binky strap can be attached to them. (Binky strap not included)
- Dimensions: 200cm x 105cm x 45cm
- Sharky - a sleek blue teether that is safe, soft and flexible!
- This teether is intended for babies up to one year old
- Teether and Toddler Toothbrush in one!
- Babies love Sharky's smooth shape and soft "teeth"
- Sharky Brush can stand up on his tail!
- Sharky's fins are easy to hold onto, and great to chew!
- 100% Food-Grade Silicone, no BPA, phthalates, rubber or PVC
- Can be sanitised by boiling, freezing or even popping it into the dishwasher
- Flexible and bendable - much safer than a plastic brush with soft ends
- Extremely durable and cost-effective
- Sharky's silicone bristles are excellent for soothing sore gums and cleaning the teeth
- Designed by an Oral Hygienist to remove plaque most effectively
- Gender: All
- Age: 0 - 1 Years
- Weight: 53g
- Baby Sharky - Teether and Training Tooth Brush
- South Africa
KJB, South Africa. 8 March 2016
What a brilliant product! My 10 month old refused to have his teeth
brushed, but now he is happily brushing them himself.