Ergo Baby - Infant Insert performance Black/Charcoal
Made of a breathable mesh exterior and a wicking knit interior
Discovery Miles 2 850
This item is in stock in our CPT warehouse. If ordered and paid for before 14:00, it will be shipped (which is the date it will leave TAKEALOT's warehouse) same day.
You can also collect it yourself from our warehouse during the week or over weekends.
Cradle your baby.
Made of a breathable mesh exterior and a wicking knit interior, the ERGObaby® Performance Infant Insert cushion must be inserted to support growing babies ranging from newborns to 4-5 months. The proprietary design keeps pressure off a baby’s developing sacrum. The Infant Insert also provides the necessary head and neck support for comfortable carrying from day 1. The Infant Insert snaps around the baby, can be adjusted as needed and placed with ease inside any ERGOBABY® Carrier. Cozy and protected, your baby will be perfectly cradled and cushioned.
- The cushioned Shell combined with the removable Pillow can be used together for newborns to ensure they are seated correctly and have the head and neck support provided by cushioned outside layer (for Babies from newborn to 4-5 months, and from 3 to 5 kg).
- Larger newborns that still need the head and neck support can use the Heart2Heart™ outer Shell layer, without the Pillow (for babies that are under 4 months, but over 5 kg).
- Smaller infants that have strong head and neck control but lack the height for correct positioning in the ERGOBABY® Carrier can use the pillow without the outer layer. (Babies that are over 4 months, but under 5 kg)
- CPSIA compliant
- Inserts into all styles of the ERGOBABY® Carrier with ease
- Provides ERGOnomic support for growing baby bodies
- Machine washable: Cold with mild detergent on gentle cycle. Dry on delicate cycle and remove when seams are still damp. Air dry.
- South Africa
No reviews yet.