Bear Grylls Folding Knife Scout Clip - Grey And Orange
List Price R 889
Discovery Miles 6 990
This item is in stock in our CPT warehouse and can be shipped from there.You can also collect it yourself from our warehouse during the week or over weekends.
This item is in stock in our JHB warehouse and can be shipped from there. No collection facilities available, sorry!
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free delivery available |
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
Designed with Scouting in mind, the scout draws on bear's experience as Chief UK Scout and figurehead to 28 million scouts worldwide.
- Colours: Grey and Orange
- Warranty: Based on manufacturers default
- Dual sided thumb stud: for easy single handed opening
- Ergonomic textured rubber grip: maximizes comfort and reduces slippage
- Lock Back: Locks blade securely in place and maximizes safety during closing
- Clip for convenient pocket carry
- Half serrated high carbon stainless steel drop point blade is ideal for edge retention and cutting rope
- Dimensions: 18.5cm x 10.2cm x 9.2cm
- Weight: 0.68kg
- Bear Grylls - Folding Knife Scout Clip - Grey & Orange
- South Africa
James, South Africa. 5 February 2014
Excellent - great quality
Farzeen, South Africa. 8 August 2016
Renier, South Africa. 21 April 2016
Excellent pocket knife.
Nicholas Quinn, South Africa. 18 March 2016
Awesome knife..razor sharp and very light.
Nathan, South Africa. 23 September 2016
Very light and comfortable in the grip. Blade heavy balance. Steel is good, holds a crisp, smooth 40 degree angle edge (approx).
Plastic handle means You should avoid using excessive force, so don't cut anything too hard, like wood, too often. The holes which encase the pivot point pin of the locking mechanism will eventually expand.
This is a good knife. I thoroughly enjoyed mine. It's good value for money.
Lacastan, South Africa. 29 September 2016
It's a good choice for an everyday carry. It's light, but strong. Excellent grip.
Nico, South Africa. 14 March 2016
Awesome knife! Used it to debone a leg of lamb and the task was completed within a couple of minutes.