Belkin Networking N150 Wireless Router - Black
ADSL modem required
List Price R 579
Discovery Miles 5 490
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free delivery available |
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
Easily access the Web
Designed for easy setup, the Belkin N150 Wireless Router lets you get your wireless network up and running in three steps. Belkin's exclusive MultiBeam technology minimizes dead spots and provides strong coverage throughout your home, and preset security settings ensure that your network is safe. With twice the speed of G technology, the N150 is ideal for wirelessly surfing the Web, emailing, and instant messaging.
Belkins exclusive MultiBeam antenna technology gives you powerful signal strength and maximum coverage, while minimizing dead spotsso you can connect from virtually anywhere in your home.
The N150 provides wireless speeds of up to 150Mbps*ideal for surfing, emailing and instant messaging.
Fully Compatible with G Technology
Wireless-N technology offers twice the speed of G technology yet is fully compatible with older wireless-G networks, as well as newer 802.11n networks.
Get your secure wireless network up and running in minutes. Just three easy steps, and youre you out of the box and onto the Web.
WPS/WPA2 encryption standards and preset security settings get you up and running safely. One-touch Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) securely connects multiple computers and devices with the push of a button.
*The standard transmission rates150Mbps, 54Mbps, and 11Mbpsare the physical data rates. Actual data throughput will be lower.
Twice the speed and other physical data rates are achievable only when used in combination with an N150 Wireless USB Adapter. MultiBeam Technology delivers a high-powered signal throughout your home. This device is fully Compatible with G.
- Max. Link Rate: Up to 150Mbps
- Antenna Form Factor: Internal integrated
- LED: 1x network status LED, 1x WPS LED
- Compliant Standard(s): IEEE 802.11b , IEEE 802.11g , IEEE 802.11n, Windows 7, Mac, Wi-Fi
- Data Link Protocol(s) Ethernet , IEEE 802.11b , IEEE 802.11g , IEEE 802.11n
- Form Factor: Vertical
- Integrated Switch: 4-port switch
- Network Transport Protocol: IPSec , L2TP , PPPoE , PPTP , TCP/IP
- Remote Management Browser Support: Internet Explorer 7 and above, Firefox , or Safari
- Routing Protocol: Static IP routing
- Switching Protocol: Ethernet
- ISP Protocols Supported: Dynamic, Static, PPOE, Telstra BigPond
- WPS Push Button Security: True
- Authentication Method(s): Radio Service Set ID (SSID)
- Encryption Type(s) Supported: 128-bit WEP , 256-bit WPA , 64-bit WEP , WPA2
- Max WLAN Connections: 16
- Firewall: NAT and SPI
- Interface Connector Type: RJ-45
- Remote Management Protocol: HTTP
- Interface: Ethernet 10Base-T/100Base-(4)
- Radio Frequency Band1: 2.4 Ghz
- Operating Humidity: Operating: 10 ~ 85% non-condensing Storing: 5 ~ 95% non-condensing
- Operating Temperature: Operating: 0~ 40C (32 ~ 104 F) Storing: -20 ~ 65 C (-13 ~ 155 F)
- Adapters Cables Included: Power Supply, Networking Cable
No reviews yet.