Bioharmony Bio-African Ginger Tabs - 60's
Relieves headaches, colds,flu, sinusitis and sore throats
List Price R 89
Discovery Miles 710
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Hassle-Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 Days. Learn more
This product is suitable for diabetics under medical supervision and contains no wheat, yeast, sugar, salt, preservatives or artificial colourants or flavourants.
- Relieves tension headaches, sinusitis, sore throats and menstrual cramps
- Bio-African Ginger may assist in the relief of digestive complaints: colic, indigestion, nausea & vomiting, heartburn, halitosis: bad breath & motion sickness
- Bio-African Ginger may assist in the reduction of pain and inflammation associated with headaches, sinusitis and sore throats.
- Adults over the age of 18 years take one tablet 3-4 times a day with meals as needed or as directed by your health care practitioner. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner
- Siphonoculis aethiopicus: African ginger - 100mg
Kindly note that we do not give any medical advice.
TAKEALOT.com is a retail website, selling supplements and other health-related branded products (none of which are scheduled medication).
Any medical advice should be given by your personal health care professional.
- South Africa
- Bioharmony Bio-African Ginger Tabs - 60's
No reviews yet.