Bioharmony Bio-African Ginger Tabs - 60's
Relieves headaches, colds,flu, sinusitis and sore throats
List Price R 84
Discovery Miles 670
This item is in stock in our JHB warehouse and can be shipped from there. No collection facilities available, sorry!
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
This product is suitable for diabetics under medical supervision and contains no wheat, yeast, sugar, salt, preservatives or artificial colourants or flavourants.
- Relieves tension headaches, sinusitis, sore throats and menstrual cramps
- Bio-African Ginger may assist in the relief of digestive complaints: colic, indigestion, nausea & vomiting, heartburn, halitosis: bad breath & motion sickness
- Bio-African Ginger may assist in the reduction of pain and inflammation associated with headaches, sinusitis and sore throats.
- Adults over the age of 18 years take one tablet 3-4 times a day with meals as needed or as directed by your health care practitioner. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner
- Siphonoculis aethiopicus: African ginger - 100mg
Kindly note that we do not give any medical advice.
TAKEALOT.com is a retail website, selling supplements and other health-related branded products (none of which are scheduled medication).
Any medical advice should be given by your personal health care professional.
- South Africa
- Bioharmony Bio-African Ginger Tabs - 60's
No reviews yet.