Bixolon SRP-F312COSG Thermal Receipt Printer
Discovery Miles 45 790
On Credit: R / month
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free delivery available |
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
FIRST REAL WATERPROOF
3 inch Thermal POS Printer SRP-F312COSG
Liquid-Barrier front exit printer
- The SRP-F312COSG is a front exit type receipt POS printer adapting structure for preventing liquid infiltration and certified under the electrical protection level, IPX2 Class.
- Its design components include an exterior cover as well as dual layers on both sides of the printer which discharge liquid preventing it from infiltrating inside.
- In addition, it is designed with an outlet at the bottom of the printer for liquid that may seep inside through the cover open button.
All in one plus interfaces
- The SRP-F312COSG features a powerful interface that goes beyond your imagination of what you are looking for in a receipt POS printer.
- It includes USB 2.0 On board for fast data transfer and USB host port for the use of WLAN dongle and Ethernet, which is sold separately at a high price.
- The four interfaces are provided as a built-in feature.
- Selectable Interfaces are Serial and Parallel.
Built-in power supply
- The power adapter is elegantly integrated into the compact printer housing.
- Consequently, messing around with cables is avoided which is ideal at space-limited POS terminals or highly frequented cash desks.
Optional BIXOLON Interactive Linker
- BIXOLON Interactive Linker is an advanced printer option that allows users to add commands to four customizable buttons.
- For instance, they can assign such BIXOLON Interactive Linker based programs as "Receipt on Demand", "Cash Drawer Open", "Printing Stop" and "Signal Back to Host" to each button to accommodate their needs.
Ergonomic design & High glossy option
- BIXOLON SRP-F312COSG is designed in a pentagon shape with separate angles for the control panel unlike existing front exit type receipt POS printers.
- This ergonomic design allows users to check the printer status more conveniently and eliminates the need to open a drawer to check the status for those who keep the printer in a drawer.
- High glossy option is also available and it fits modernly in a place that adapted Tablet PC as their point of sale or order taking solutions.
- Direct Thermal (Front Exit)
- 270 mm/sec
- SRP-F312: 203 dpi
- SRP-F312: Up to 80 mm
- Paper End, Paper Near End, Cover Open
- 83 mm
Media Roll (Diameter):
- Up to 105 mm
- 0.062 to 0.075 mm
- Easy Paper Loading
- 154 x 203 x 148 mm (6.06 x 7.99 x 5.82 inch)
- 2.00 kg (4.40 lbs.)
- EnergyStar Certified, External Power Adaptor 100-240V AV, 50/60Hz
- 2 ports (via y-type adaptor)
- 512 Mbits SDRAM, 128Mbit FlashROM
NV Image Memory:
- 256 Kbytes (mono) / 256 Kbytes (color)
- 512 Kbytes
User Define Buffer:
- 12 Kbytes
- Quad Interface
- USB V2.0 HS + Serial + Ethernet + WLAN
- USB V2.0 HS + Parallel + Ethernet + WLAN
- Operating: 0 to 45 degree C (32 to 113 degree F) / Storage: -20 to 60 degree C (-4 to 140 degree F)
- Operating: 10 to 80% RH / Storage 10 to 90% RH
Printer Unit (MCBF):
- 70 Million Lines
- 150 km
- 1.8 Million Cuts
- BXL / POS
Driver / Utility:
- Windows Driver, OPOS Driver, JPOS Driver, Linux CUPS Driver, Mac Driver, Virtual COM USB / Ethernet Driver, Utility Program
- iOS SDK, Android SDK
- Font A: 12 x 24 Font B: 9 x 17 Font C: 9 x 24 / KOR, CHN, JPN: 24 x 24
Characters Per Line:
- SRP-F312: Font A: 48 Font B, C: 64 / KOR, CHN, JPN: 24
- Alphanumeric: 95 / Extended Graphics:128 x 34 page / International: 32
- Supporting user-defined fonts, graphics, formats, and logos
- South Africa
- Bixolon SRP-F312COSG Thermal Receipt Printer
No reviews yet.