Don't Pee on My Leg and Tell ME it's Raining
by Judge Judy Sheindlin et al
Discovery Miles 1 550
Once received from the supplier we ship within 24 hours.
When do I get it?
- Judy Sheindlin, former supervising judge for Manhattan Family Court has, for 24 years, laid down the law as she understands it: if you want to eat, you have to work; if you have children, you'd better support them; if you break the law, you have to pay; if you tap the public purse, you'd better be accountable. She abandons all judicial restraint in a scathing critique of the system, filled with hard-nosed alternatives to what she perceives as the US' bloated welfare bureaucracy and soft-on-crime laws.
- City of Publication
- New York, NY
- Country of Publication
- Date of Publication
- 20 May 1998
- Height (mm)
- Number of Pages
- HarperCollins Publishers Inc
- BIOGRAPHY & AUTOBIOGRAPHY / Lawyers & Judges
- SELF-HELP / Motivational & Inspirational
- Central government policies
- New York (State)
- Juvenile justice, Administration of - United States
- Juvenile courts - New York (State) - New York
- Juvenile justice, Administration of - New York (State) - New York
- Law, Citizenship & Rights
- Don't Pee on My Leg and Tell ME it's Raining
- Width (mm)
No reviews yet.