Leading Like Madiba
by Martin Kalungu-Banda
Discovery Miles 1 350
This item is in stock in our CPT warehouse. If ordered and paid for before 14:00, it will be shipped (which is the date it will leave TAKEALOT's warehouse) same day.
You can also collect it yourself from our warehouse during the week or over weekends.
This item is in stock in our JHB warehouse. If ordered and paid for before 14:00, it will be shipped (which is the date it will leave TAKEALOT's warehouse) same day.
No collection facilities available, sorry!
- This is a book about a many-sided man whose legacy is his unquenchable desire to spend himself for the well-being of others. Through a series of stories told by men and women about how Nelson Mandela touched their lives, the book shows what it is that has made him one of the greatest people of our time: the way he has managed to inspire people through ordinary human actions. Here in essence are some of the key qualities of great leadership. Most of the stories in this book are from ordinary men and women. A few came from newspapers, television and magazines. Whether they happened exactly as they are narrated is not important. What is true about these stories is that they are an attempt by people to describe the 'Madiba phenomenon'. They are a way in which people seek to treasure what Mandela has taught the world. Their significance lies in their ability to inspire those that share and listen to them.
- City of Publication
- South Africa
- Country of Publication
- Date of Publication
- 01 January 2006
- Height (mm)
- Number of Pages
- Double Storey
- POLITICAL SCIENCE / Political Process / Leadership
- BIOGRAPHY & AUTOBIOGRAPHY / Political
- BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Management
- Government & Constitution
- ANF:Politics and Government
- Leading Like Madiba
- Width (mm)
No reviews yet.