Emotional Intelligence for Children and Teens
by Ronel le Roux et al
Discovery Miles 1 880
Once received from the supplier we ship within 24 hours.
When do I get it?
- get along better with friends and family
- can stand up to peer pressure
- score higher academically
- resolve conflict without resorting to violence
- enjoy better physical health
- are more resilient and happier
than those who have not been taught these skills. Children with EI also know how to make the most of every opportunity that life offers. Fortunately, EI is a skill which all children can be taught. And, like a muscle, it improves with practice!
This workbook is the product of careful research and the perfect tool for teachers and parents to use in the classroom or at home. It contains 146 age-appropriate activities, each one carefully designed to help children - from toddlers to teens - develop their EI and reach their full potential now and as adults.
- City of Publication
- Cape Town
- South Africa
- Country of Publication
- Date of Publication
- 01 April 2003
- Height (mm)
- Number of Pages
- Human & Rousseau
- EDUCATION / Teaching Methods & Materials / General
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Social Issues / General (see also headings under Family)
- Teaching of a specific subject
- Personal & social issues (Children's / Teenage)
- Emotional intelligence
- Interpersonal relations in children
- Education & Teaching
- ANF:Child Care
- Emotional Intelligence for Children and Teens
- Width (mm)
No reviews yet.