Bruder Land Rover Defender Wagon Fire Department vehicle with Fireman
Discovery Miles 6 850
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free delivery available |
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
The command vehicle manages incidents and fire engines with extinguishing agents, ladders and equipment follow. The responsible manager coordinates efforts to save lives and fight fires from the command vehicle. The Land Rover Defender is almost unstoppable on its way to an incident. Its off-road capabilities are legendary. Just like the original, the BRUDER model features off-road axle suspension.
A drag link extension through the vehicle's roof enable to realistically imitate incident scenarios. In this process, the fireman in uniform can be equipped with the enclosed accessories (helmet, gloves, radio device and fire extinguisher). The incident light module including siren on the roof of the vehicle clears the way to the scene of the incident.
In addition to three different siren sounds, the module can also output the vehicle's engine sound.
- Cab windows made from transparent and unbreakable polycarbonate
- Two doors open
- Rear door opens
- Spare wheel on the rear door
- Detachable rear seat
- Bonnet opens, featuring fold-out bonnet holder to give a detailed view of the engine block
- Spring-loaded front (steered) axle and rear axle
- Includes detachable drawbar coupling
- Includes accessories, Light and sound module (universal):
- Includes batteries (3xLR44)
- Standard connector for attachment
- Functional buttons: 1. engine sound, 2. police siren, 3. fire service siren, 4. yelp signal
- Automatic deactivation after approximately 20 seconds
- Once again press the corresponding button to immediately switch the respective function off
- Recommended age: suitable from 4 years for playing indoors and outdoors
- Manufactured from high-quality plastics, such as ABS
- Made by Bruder
- Scale 1:16
- South Africa
- Bruder Land Rover Defender Wagon Fire Department vehicle with Fireman
No reviews yet.