Bushnell 8 x 42 Legend M Roof Prism Open Bridge Binocular
Discovery Miles 94 890
On Credit: R / month
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
- Bushnell 8x42 Legend M-Series Binocular
- One-Piece Eyepiece Rainguard
- 2 x Objective Lens Caps
- Neck Strap
- Carrying Case
- Microfiber Lens Cloth
- Extra Low-Dispersion Lead-Free Glass
- Dielectric-Coated BAK4 Roof Prisms
- Ultra Wide Band Fully Multicoated Optics
- Wide Angle Viewing: 65 degree
- Prism Type Roof
- Magnification 8x
- Objective Lens Diameter 42mm
- Angle of View 8.1 degree (actual)
- Minimum Focus Distance 6.5' / 1.98 m
- Exit Pupil Diameter 5.3 mm
- Eye Relief 18 mm
- Interpupillary Adjustment Not Specified By Manufacturer
- Dioptric Correction Not Specified By Manufacturer
- Focus Type Center
- Tripod Mount Yes (Adapter Optional)
- Dimensions Length: 6.5" / 16.51 cm
- Weight 25.5 oz / 722.93 g
- Package Weight 2.6 lb
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 7.7 x 6.6 x 3.4
- Bushnell's 8x42 Legend M-Series Binocular lives up to the name by offering a full-feature observation tool designed for a long life on the trail while delivering enhanced optical performance.
- It employs extra low-dispersion (ED) glass to virtually eliminate chromatic aberration and color-fringing, and the entire optical system is anti-reflection fully multicoated with ultra-wide band coatings that produce bright and clear images with true color rendition across the entire visible spectrum without distortion, while enhancing the low-light performance.
- The BAK4 roof prisms are dielectric coated to minimize light loss while enhancing color, contrast and overall image brightness - further improving its low-light performance.
- A wide 65 degrees angle of view, combined with the image-enhancing technologies, translates to an immersive observational experience with high-contrast images and accurate color transmission.
- Complementing the performance is a housing that is designed to withstand the rigors of a life lived outdoors. The chassis is made of a lightweight and corrosion-resistant magnesium alloy that is nitrogen filled and O-ring sealed to be fog and waterproof.
- The exterior features rubber armoring to protect the binocular against drops and impacts with textured slip-resistant grip.
- A large knurled center focus wheel enables easy use even with gloves, and the diopter locks in place and prevents accidental adjustment allowing for faster focusing.
- When the weather turns, Bushnell's proprietary RainGuard HD water-repellent lens coatings beads water and oils from lenses for improved vision and image clarity in the rain, fog, or snow.
- 8x magnification
- 42mm objective lenses
- BAK4 roof prism configuration
- Extra-Low Dispersion (ED) fluorite glass produces true color resolution with enhanced contrast, and virtually eliminates chromatic aberration and color-fringing
- Highly-reflective dielectric prism coatings minimizes light-loss; and enhances contrast, color and overall image brightness
- Ultra Wide Band anti-reflection fully multicoated optics produce bright images with true color rendition across the whole visible light spectrum.
- 426' field of view at 1000 yards
- 65 degree apparent wide-angle of view
- Use and Handling
- Large knurled center focus wheel
- Sliding diopter adjustment ring with easy-to-use thumb tab
- Locking right-eye diopter
- Open-bridge configuration
- Twist-up click-stop eyecups
- 18mm long eye relief, 5.3mm exit pupil
- Tripod mountable with optional adapter
- Construction Details
- Lightweight and corrosion-resistant magnesium alloy chassis
- Nitrogen-filled, water and fogproof
- Rubber armored exterior with slip-resistant textured grip
- Eco-friendly lead-free glass
- Proprietary RainGuard HD water-repellent lens coatings beads water and oils from lenses for improved vision
- 6.5" long weighing 25.5oz
No reviews yet.