Bushnell - Rubicon T1000L Flashlight
1080 Lumens for Ultra-Extreme Brightness
Discovery Miles 17 590
On Credit: R / month
This item is in stock in our CPT warehouse and can be shipped from there.You can also collect it yourself from our warehouse during the week or over weekends.
This item is in stock in our JHB warehouse and can be shipped from there. No collection facilities available, sorry!
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
Our Rubicon lights are purposefully crafted to offer brighter and more consistent light. They pair top-quality Cree LEDs with proven optics technology developed during Bushnell’s 65-year history.
The innovative Total Internal Reflective (TIR) optic prism collimates light for increased distance and visibility, while the Cree LEDs provide bright, consistent illumination throughout the beam. All Rubicon lighting is constructed with an aircraft-grade aluminum housing and meets IPX-4 water resistant specifications. Certified by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI), each light has been tested for light output, beam distance, impact resistance (at one meter), protection against water penetration and run time.
- 1080 Lumens for ultra-extreme brightness
- Advanced Bushnell T.I.R. Optic with collimated beam technology
- Red Halo low-lumen mode designed to enhance sight without compromising natural night vision
- Lockout option prevents accidental battery use
- Rugged aircraft grade aluminum construction
- Light Output: 1080 Lumens
- Light Modes: High Beam, Low Beam, High Red Halo, Low Red Halo
- Run Time: hrs 4 (High Beam), 60 (Low Beam), 35 (High Red Halo), 61 (Low Red Halo)
- Beam Distance: 141 Metres
- Water Resistance: IPX4
- Impact Resistance:1 Metre (to Dirt)
- Length x Diameter: Not Applicable
- Height x Diameter: 29.97 x 6.35 cm
- Weight w/Batteries: 763 grams
- Power Source: 9AA
- South Africa
- Bushnell - Rubicon Flashlight 4AA TIR Optic
shane, South Africa. 1 September 2015
Full price of R2129.00 - a definite no.
Even at the reduced price, it's still overpriced.