Canon 430EX lll RT Flash
Discovery Miles 41 890
On Credit: R / month
This item is in stock in our CPT warehouse and can be shipped from there.You can also collect it yourself from our warehouse during the week or over weekends.
This item is in stock in our JHB warehouse and can be shipped from there. No collection facilities available, sorry!
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free delivery available |
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
What's in the box?
- Canon Speedlite 430EX III-RT
- SBA-E2 Bounce Adapter for 430EX III-RT
- SCF-E2 Color Filter for 430EX III-RT
- Mini Stand
- Speedlite Soft Case
- Accessory Soft Case
- 2.4 GHz Wireless Radio Transmission
- Compatible with Canon E-TTL / E-TTL II
- Guide Number: 141' at ISO 100 and 105mm
- Zoom Range: 24-105mm (14mm with Panel)
- Tilts Upward 90 degree
- Rotates 150 degree Right & 180 degree Left
- Multi Dial, Bounce Panel, & Color Filter
- Recycle Time: 0.1-3.5 Seconds
- High-Speed, 1st & 2nd Curtain Sync
- Runs on 4 AA Batteries
Canon radio flash capabilities are trickling down from their flagship model with the integration of a 2.4 GHz wireless triggering system with master and slave capabilities in the mid-range Speedlite 430EX III-RT. Much like its predecessor, the E-TTL / E-TTL II unit has a guide number of 141' at ISO 100 and 105mm along with a zoom range of 24-105mm and a wide panel that extends coverage down to 14mm. Bounce has been expanded with the ability to rotate 150 degree right and 180 degree left as well as tilt upwards 90 degree . Enhancing operation are a dot-matrix LCD and a Multi Dial for smooth maneuvering of the menu settings.
In addition to the newly implemented radio system for wireless flash, optical slave transmission is still available for greater functionality. The 430EX III-RT's electronics have been sped up with a faster recycle time of 0.1 to 3.5 seconds along with a Quick mode that shortens this to just 2.5 seconds. Also, it offers enhanced Flash Exposure Compensation and Light Distribution settings for making very specific adjustments to the output settings.
Versatility is still key with this compact unit, offering high-speed, 1st and 2nd curtain sync modes along with a variety of custom functions for setting the Speedlite up exactly as you need. A color filter and bounce adapter are included as well for adjusting the color temperature and brightness of the flash for more balanced lighting. And, it runs on 4 AA batteries.
- Effective flash range of 2.3 to 77.4'
- Exposure compensation of +/- 3 EV in 1/3 or 1/2 step increments
- Light Distribution settings allow for Standard, Guide Number Priority, and Even Coverage settings
- Radio master and slave functionality allows for the use of up to 15 flashes set up in 15 channels and 5 groups up to 98.4' away
- Using optical transmission it can be set as a slave with an unlimited number of flashes within 4 channels and 3 groups
- 10 custom Functions and 8 personal Functions are available for dialing in specific settings
- LCD panel on rear for viewing and changing settings
- AF assist beam with range of up to 13.1'
- Fresh batteries will provide approximately 180 full-power flashes
- Metal locking foot
No reviews yet.