Canon 70-300mm EF L IS USM - Camera Lens
Zoom Lens EF
Discovery Miles 202 890
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
Includes the following:
Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6L IS USM Lens, lens hood, front lens cap, rear lens cap, lens case.
- EF Mount L-Series Lens
- Aperture Range: f/4-45
- 2 Ultra Low Dispersion Lens Elements
- Two Mode Optical Image Stabilization
- Ultrasonic Autofocus Motor
- Inner and Rear Focusing System
- Manual Focus Override
- Minimum Focus Distance: 3.9'
- Protective Fluorine Lens Coating
- Dust and Water Resistant Sealing
Focal Length: 70 - 300mm
Aperture: Maximum: f/4.0 - 5.6
Minimum: f/32.0 - 45.0
Camera Mount Type: Canon EF
Format Compatibility: 35mm Film / Full-Frame Digital Sensor
Angle of View: 34° - 8° 15'
Minimum Focus Distance: 3.94' (1.2 m)
Maximum Reproduction Ratio: 1:5
Diaphragm Blades: 8
Image Stabilization: Yes
Tripod Collar: Optional Removable - rotating
Filter Thread: 67 mm
Dimensions (DxL): Approx. 3.5 x 5.6" (8.89 x 14.22 cm)
Weight: 2.31 lb (1.05 kg)
TheEF 70-300mm f/4-5.6L IS USM Lens from Canon is designed to deliver ultra-high quality images along with lightning fast operation. The lens brings a favorite zoom range to the celebrated Canon L-series. It features two Ultra Low Dispersion (UD) elements for improved image quality and reduced chromatic aberration, and incorporates a floating focusing mechanism for sharpness from close up to infinity. The IS system increases usability by approximately four stops and the fast Ultra-Sonic Motor (USM) and the internal rear focusing system allows for fast quiet Autofocus as close as 3.9' (1.2m).
The EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6L IS USM features a function that prevents erroneous operation when the lens is mounted on a tripod or monopod. The lens is dust and water resistant, and has a Fluorine coating that keeps soiling, smears and fingerprints to a minimum. The lens is perfect for portraiture or to bring what's far away up close.
- Two mode optical Image Stabilization System increases usability by approximately four stops
- The lens features a function that prevents erroneous operation when the lens is mounted on a tripod or monopod.
- The EF 70-300 f/4-5.6L IS USM incorporates a floating focusing mechanism for sharpness from 3.9' (1.2m) to infinity.
- Two Ultra Low Dispersion (UD) elements for improved image quality and reduced chromatic aberration
- The lens accepts an optional removable tripod collar, and is dust and water resistant.
- The Fluorine coating keeps soiling, smears and fingerprints to a minimum
No reviews yet.