Canon 750D DSLR with 18-55 IS STM Lens Bundle
List Price R 10,289
Discovery Miles 94 890
On Credit: R / month
This item is in stock in our CPT warehouse and can be shipped from there.You can also collect it yourself from our warehouse during the week or over weekends.
This item is in stock in our JHB warehouse and can be shipped from there. No collection facilities available, sorry!
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
Includes the following:
Canon 750D DSLR, 18-55mm IS STM lens, eyecup EF, RF 3 camera cover, EW 300D wide strap, LP E17 li ion battery, LCE17 charger, IFC 130U interface cable and an EOS digital solution disc
- 24.2MP APS-C CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC 6 Image Processor
- 3.0" 1.04M-dot Vari-Angle Touchscreen
- Full HD 1080p Video Recording
- 19-Point All Cross-Type AF System
- 5 fps Shooting & Extended ISO to 25600
- Hybrid CMOS AF III & EOS Scene Analysis
- Creative Filters
- Built-In Wi-Fi Connectivity with NFC
- CS100 Connect Station Support
Packing a high resolution 24.2-megapixel CMOS sensor and the DIGIC 6 Image Processor into a compact body is the EOS 750D DSLR Camera with EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM Lens fromCanon, which includes a versatile standard zoom lens useful for stills and video. This system enables shooting in a wide variety of conditions, from bright sunlight to dim indoor scenarios due to ISO performance of up to 12,800, which can be expanded to 25,600. The APS-C camera also has built-in Wi-Fi connectivity with NFC that allows for wireless transfer of images and video to social networks and cloud storage via the Camera Connect mobile app. Also, NFC enables fast connection to mobile devices as well as the CS100 Connect Station.
Full HD video in MP4 format is possible with the T6i in addition to stills and it has Hybrid CMOS AF III for fast, accurate autofocus during movie shooting and during Live View. A vari-angle 3.0" 1.04M-dot ClearView II touchscreen LCD monitor on the rear of the camera allows for versatile positioning of the camera and clear viewing, even outdoors. Additionally, the EOS scene analysis system can detect near-infrared light and flickering light sources to provide the best information for metering the scene.
High speed continuous shooting at up to 5 fps ensures you will not miss a shot during fast action and this is benefited by the use of a 19-point all cross-type autofocus system. Creative filters are also available for preset looks for your photos and videos.
The EOS 750D is compatible with the full line of Canon EF and EF-S lenses. It is paired here with the EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM lens, which offers wide-angle to standard focal length shooting specifically designed for APS-C cameras. It is equivalent to a 28.8-88mm focal length in the 35mm format, and its minimum focus distance is 9.8". This lens features Canon's Optical Image Stabilization system, providing 4 stops of compensation for blur caused by slow shutter speeds when shooting hand-held in low light or at longer focal lengths. An internal focusing system provides fast autofocus, and with a Stepping Motor (STM) and six-group zoom system it supports the 750D Movie Servo AF feature for smooth and quiet continuous autofocus during video recording. Manual focus override is possible. A high precision aspherical element reduces chromatic aberration throughout the zoom range for sharp imaging, and Canon lens coatings provide accurate color balance and minimal ghosting and flare.
- 24.2MP APS-C CMOS Sensor & DIGIC 6 Image Processor
- At the core of the T6i is the 24.2-megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor and the DIGIC 6 Image Processor, both of which work together to produce high resolution images in a variety of shooting conditions. This is possible through a native sensitivity of ISO 100-12,800, which is expandable to 25,600 for situations that demand it.
- 3.0" Vari-Angle Touchscreen LCD Monitor
- A 3.0" Clear View II Vari-angle Touchscreen LCD monitor with 1,040k-dot resolution provides clear composition and playback viewing even in bright light. Its tilt and swivel capability makes shooting at odd angles easy, and a smudge-resistant coating keeps the monitor clear. Seven-level brightness control is available. Intuitive touchscreen control makes menu control simple, and even offers Touch Autofocus.
- Full HD 1080p Video Capture
- Full HD Movie mode supports Movie Servo for continuous focus tracking of moving subjects during recording. Manual exposure control and a built-in stereo microphone with manual audio level adjustment provide high-quality control over your shooting, and multiple frame rates and resolutions provide quality-level and stylistic shooting options. Stills can be recorded during video shooting simply by pressing the camera's shutter button.
- 19-Point All Cross-Type AF System
- For fast, accurate focusing in a variety of situations, the T6i features a 19-point all cross-type AF system. This allows for speedy focusing performance when using the viewfinder as well as in area selection modes.
- Hybrid CMOS AF III
- The Hybrid CMOS AF III System is utilized when shooting photos and video in Live View. Combining two different kinds of AF- phase and contrast detection- continuous focus tracking becomes faster and more accurate than ever before in Live View.
- Built-In Wi-Fi Connectivity with NFC
- Wirelessly transfer images and videos with the built-in Wi-Fi connectivity of the T6i. When used with the Camera Connect mobile app users will be able to quickly and effectively upload files directly to social networking sites. Also, with NFC the camera can be paired to compatible mobile devices quickly, as well as to the CS100 Connect Station.
- Other Features
- Continuous shooting rate of up to 5 fps.
- Creative filters during stills, video, and Live View shooting.
- Microphone jack for audio recording.
Features on the Canon 18-55 IS STM Lens:
The ideal standard lens for those starting out in DSLR photo and video
An affordable standard zoom lens suited to a variety of subjects. Enjoy smooth, near-silent focusing when shooting video, with STM motor technology and Movie Servo AF. A four-stop Image Stabilizer reduces camera shake.
Versatile zoom range – great for landscapes, portraits and travel
Compact lightweight design
Avoid camera shake with a four-stop optical Image Stabilizer
STM Motor gives smooth, near-silent focusing when shooting video
0.25m close focusing distance
An ideal first step into the DSLR world
Tackle a range of subjects, from landscapes to portraits and action, with a versatile 18-55mm zoom range. Lightweight construction makes this a great everyday lens.
Increased sharpness with four-stop Image Stabilizer
An optical Image Stabilizer reduces the risk of camera shake, enabling hand-held photography in low-light conditions without flash. Use shutter speeds up to four stops longer than normal without blur from camera movement.
Quiet, smooth focusing in movies
STM Motor technology provides near-silent focusing to leave your video soundtrack uninterrupted by noise, and adjusts smoothly and precisely as you shoot.
Designed for great photography
Focus on small subjects, with a closest focusing distance of just 0.25m. A non-rotating front element makes using filters straightforward, and a manual focus ring enables manual override of focusing at any time.
Great image quality, whatever the subject
A Super Spectra Coating is used to reduce flare and improve sharpness, while a seven-bladed aperture provides smooth out-of-focus highlights for a more natural look and feel.
Free training in Pretoria, Johannesburg, Cape Town, Durban, Port Elizabeth (please see outside and inside box for details)
Etienne du Toit, South Africa. 9 January 2016
Amazing camera! Everything it is advertised to be!
Wayne, South Africa. 22 May 2016
Great camera to start on, lots of buttons and options to learn.
But you can shoot it in auto just fine straight out of the box and have amazing shots.
Definitely an upgrade from the little pocket camera we have.
Bought the 32GB sandisk pro extreme, but shooting with RAW pics, definitely need some more space.
Can probably fill a 128GB card with one battery life.
And then need a second battery because it is so much fun shooting pics.
The wifi and swivel screen makes it easy to use in different situations.
The lens that comes with it it fine for everyday pics, but I got myself the cheap 50mm STM as well and it's far better inside rooms and low light and for a blurry backround.
And next will need something that zooms in bit more for sports shots.
Deviesh, South Africa. 30 April 2016
Pros: Takes amazing photos. quite fast.
Cons: this camera takes a while to write the files to a memory card at times. some time you can wait up to 20-30 seconds for the image to show on the memory card. this issue was not occurring in my 550D,600D or my 650D.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: i bought this camera from takealot as a new item. as it turns out, i got a camera that has taken over 9000 photos before i opened it. every camera i used always starts at IMG_0001, mine started at around 9000+. i thought this was a very curious thing as not many people will see this...
Laura, South Africa. 21 July 2016
Great camera, really happy.