Canon 760D DSLR Body Only
List Price R 10,289
Discovery Miles 91 890
On Credit: R / month
Free delivery available |
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
Includes the following:
Canon 760D body, eyecup Ef, RF 3 camera cover, EW 100DBV wide strap, LP E17 li ion battery, LC E17 charger, IFC 130U interface cable and IOS digital solution disc.
- 24.2MP APS-C CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC 6 Image Processor
- 3.0" 1.04M-dot Vari-Angle Touchscreen
- Full HD 1080p Video & HDR Movie Mode
- 19-Point All Cross-Type AF System
- 5 fps Shooting & Extended ISO to 25600
- Hybrid CMOS AF III & EOS Scene Analysis
- Top LCD Panel & Quick Control Dial
- Built-In Wi-Fi Connectivity with NFC
- CS100 Connect Station Support
Adding much more control over previous models, the EOS 760D DSLR Camera from Canon is the first of its class to feature a top LCD panel, a Quick Control dial, and horizontal level. This camera also packs a high resolution 24.2-megapixel CMOS sensor and the DIGIC 6 Image Processor into a compact body, enabling shooting in a wide variety of conditions, from bright sunlight to dim indoor scenarios due to ISO performance of up to 12,800, which can be expanded to 25,600. The APS-C camera has built-in Wi-Fi connectivity with NFC that allows for wireless transfer of images and video to social networks and cloud storage via the Camera Connect mobile app. Also, NFC enables fast connection to mobile devices as well as the CS100 Connect Station.
Full HD video in MP4 format is possible with the T6s in addition to stills and it has Hybrid CMOS AF III for fast, accurate autofocus during movie shooting and during Live View. There is also a built-in HDR movie mode for improved shadow and highlight detail. A vari-angle 3.0" 1.04M-dot ClearView II touchscreen LCD monitor on the rear of the camera allows for versatile positioning of the camera and clear viewing, even outdoors. Additionally, the EOS scene analysis system can detect near-infrared light and flickering light sources to provide the best information for metering the scene.
High speed continuous shooting at up to 5 fps ensures you will not miss a shot during fast action and this is benefited by the use of a 19-point all cross-type autofocus system. Creative filters are also available for preset looks for your photos and videos.
- 24.2MP APS-C CMOS Sensor & DIGIC 6 Image Processor
- At the core of the T6s are the 24.2-megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor and the DIGIC 6 Image Processor, both of which work together to produce high resolution images in a variety of shooting conditions. This is possible through a native sensitivity of ISO 100-12,800, which is expandable to 25,600 for situations that demand it.
- Top LCD Panel, Quick Control Dial, & Horizontal Level
- The T6s is the first of the EOS 760D class to feature a top LCD panel, Quick Control Dial, and horizontal level. These all contribute to improved operability of the camera. The top panel allows users to quickly and easily review settings without having to resort to the rear LCD screen or viewfinder while the Quick Control Dial enables quickly changing of settings. Also, the horizontal level ensures that your images are straight with the horizon.
- 3.0" Vari-Angle Touchscreen LCD Monitor
- A 3.0" Clear View II Vari-angle Touchscreen LCD monitor with 1,040k-dot resolution provides clear composition and playback viewing even in bright light. Its tilt and swivel capability makes shooting at odd angles easy, and a smudge-resistant coating keeps the monitor clear. Seven-level brightness control is available, and intuitive touchscreen control makes menu control simple, and offers Touch Autofocus.
- Full HD 1080p Video Capture
- Full HD Movie mode supports Movie Servo for continuous focus tracking of moving subjects during recording. Manual exposure control and a built-in stereo microphone with manual audio level adjustment provide high-quality control over your shooting, and multiple frame rates and resolutions provide quality-level and stylistic shooting options. Stills can be recorded during video shooting simply by pressing the camera's shutter button. Also, a built-in HDR movie mode will record alternating exposures at 60 fps and combine them to generate a 30 fps movie.
- 19-Point All Cross-Type AF System
- For fast, accurate focusing in a variety of situations, the T6s features a 19-point all cross-type AF system. This allows for speedy focusing performance when using the viewfinder as well as in area selection modes.
- Hybrid CMOS AF III
- The Hybrid CMOS AF III System is utilized when shooting photos and video in Live View. Combining two different kinds of AF-phase and contrast detection-continuous focus tracking becomes faster and more accurate than ever before in Live View.
- Built-In Wi-Fi Connectivity with NFC
- Wirelessly transfer images and videos with the built-in Wi-Fi connectivity of the T6s. When used with the Camera Connect mobile app users will be able to quickly and effectively upload files directly to social networking sites. Also, with NFC the camera can be paired to compatible mobile devices quickly, as well as to the CS100 Connect Station.
- Other Features
- Continuous shooting rate of up to 5 fps.
- Creative filters during stills, video, and Live View shooting.
- Electronic level.
- Microphone jack for audio recording.
Alistair, South Africa. 2 July 2015
This is nice, fo the price, big improvment from my 550D, has a ton of new features, great ISO range, great mega pixels (not that this actually matters these days), its fast the camera is light, the build is a bit plastic but its a cheap camera, the controlls on the 760 are very intuitive and easy to use against my old 550D. The touch screen makes things allot faster to get to. The new 19 point zoom is very usefull, its fast and responsive, the loin very dark places, the noise gain is allot but its very acceptable for a camera this price, im glad it has the high ISO that it does.
The phone and tablet app is a gimmick, its pratically useless to actually use
it looks like I cant Wi-FI shoot to any computer without buying and addional Canon "download pad" or some such overpriced nonsense.
Like all my previous Canons the advanced menu and features are difficult to find and set up. It has a remote sync to my 580 EXII flash, but it took me an hour and 3 Youtube videos to learn how to sync it up, this isnt covered in the manual.
Great camera body, good excuse to use any extra money you have on a decent lens to keep forever, id say this is on par or slightly better than the 7D which I use now and again.
Danie, South Africa. 18 April 2016
Brilliant camera - all I need right now. I'm not concerned about the wi-fi and remote control and those features...I shoot out of hand mostly and it works very well. Action/sports photography and some nature and portrait work is what I do and this camera handles very well! Excellent value for money!!!
Johan, South Africa. 2 September 2015
This camera is everything I expected it to be, great value for money and a huge upgrade from my old 500D!
Marissa, South Africa. 11 January 2016
Paul, South Africa. 4 October 2015
Best entry level dslr you can buy
Thys, South Africa. 12 August 2016
A brilliant purchase. This camera is everything it claims to be. I am very happy with this purchase.
MAX, South Africa. 8 January 2016
The camera is a great entry level camera and being at the top of Canons entry level DSLRs is good for people looking to get in higher level photography. The top LCD screen is a great feature and helps people get the feel of a higher end camera and the look. The 19 AF points are awesome and the flip out screen is great. The main complaint I have is the WiFi ability and app which is sketchy at best but the camera is otherwise great.