Canon CanoScan LiDE 120 Flatbed Scanner
List Price R 1,099
Discovery Miles 9 990
On Credit: R / month
This item is in stock in our CPT warehouse and can be shipped from there.You can also collect it yourself from our warehouse during the week or over weekends.
This item is in stock in our JHB warehouse and can be shipped from there. No collection facilities available, sorry!
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free delivery available |
Hassle-Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 Days. Learn more
1 Year Limited Warranty. Learn more
Canon CanoScan LiDE 120 A4 Flatbed Scanner
- No USB cable included
Affordable, easy home scanner.Easily capture high resolution photos and documents at home with this affordable, stylish and compact scanner. Enjoy quick and direct scanning to cloud services using your PC.
- Enjoy high resolution scans up to 2400 x 4800 dpi with CIS sensor
- Capture photos with exceptional detail and accurate colours thanks to 48-bit internal colour depth
- Save time with 300 dpi A4 colour scan delivered in just 16 seconds
- Experience the freedom to scan directly to cloud services using your PC
- Operate effortlessly thanks to 4 EZ one-touch buttons
- Enhance text, graphics and images separately in scanned documents using Auto Document and Photo Fix technology
- Instant document recognition with one click using Auto Scan
- Power and connect using a single USB cable to minimise desk clutter
- Type: Flatbed Scanner
- Scanning element: CIS
- Light source: 3-color (RGB) LED
- Optical resolution: 2400 x 4800dpi
- Selectable resolution: 25 - 19200dpi
- Interface: Hi-Speed USB 2.0
- Scanning gradation (colour): 48bit input -> 48/24 bit output
- Scanning gradation (greyscale): 16 bit input -> 8 bit output
- Maximum document size: A4 / Letter (216 x 297mm)
- EZ-Scan Buttons: 4 buttons (PDF, AUTOSCAN, COPY, SEND)
- Scanning speed (colour): 3.7 msec/line (300 dpi), 16.7 msec/line (2400dpi)
- Scanning speed (greyscale): 3.7 msec/line (300 dpi), 5.6 msec/line (2400dpi)
- Scan speed (A4, 300dpi, Colour): Approx. 16 sec
- Software included: Scan Utility, Quick Menu, My Image Garden
- Power supply: Supplied via USB port
- Power consumption: approx. 2.5W (in operation, maximum)
- approx. 1.5W (standby)
- approx. 11mW (suspend)
- Dimensions: 250 x 370 x 40 mm
- Weight: 1.6kg
- Operating range (temperature): 5 - 35 Degrees C
- Operating range (humidity): 10 - 90 Percent RH, without condensation formation
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista SP1 and SP2 / XP SP3 32-bit | Mac OS X v10.6.8 or later
- Canon CanoScan LIDE 120 A4 Flatbed Scanner
Sven, South Africa. 18 May 2016
Turns out many users had this problem (not working in Windows 10) and the solution was a newer driver, 1.02, instead of the one shipped with the unit. So not such a bad product, but support from Canon is known to be poor and it seems that for a long time they left users to try and fix the problem themselves, with little communication.
Atarah, South Africa. 13 October 2016
I had been using my old Canon Lide for 15 years but now I have to replace it with a newer model. My new Canon Lide is such a pleasure. The images are sharp and refined even when I scan a handwritten document.
vee, South Africa. 15 July 2016
bought one long ago. money well.spent.
Michael, South Africa. 18 December 2016
The Scanner can not be set up easily, it is the the software that is the problem. It takes a bit of fiddling about to get it to work correctly. The quality and ease of use is good once running.
Rick, South Africa. 30 October 2016
I love the quality of the documents and photos once scanned.
Clinton, South Africa. 3 November 2016
Great product and easy to use!!
Robert, South Africa. 20 January 2017
Does just what it says on the box , easy to use
Hazel, South Africa. 11 November 2016
Happy with the product.