Canon D30 Underwater Digital Camera Blue
Discovery Miles 43 890
On Credit: R / month
This item is in stock in our JHB warehouse and can be shipped from there. No collection facilities available, sorry!
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free delivery available |
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
Includes the following:
Canon D30 camera, wrist strap, NB6LH li ion battery and battery charger
- 12.1MP 1/2.3" HS CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC 4 Image Processor
- 5x Zoom Lens (35mm Equiv: 28-140mm)
- 3.0" Anti-Glare LCD Monitor
- Depth Rating: 82'
- Shock-proof: 6.5'/Freeze-proof: 14°F
- Full HD 1080p Video Capture
- Built-in GPS Tracker
- Smart AUTO with 32 Preset Shooting Modes
- Intelligent 6-Mode Image Stabilization
The blue PowerShot D30 Waterproof Digital Camera from Canon features a depth rating of 82' for beneath-the-surface exploration. Its rugged design is shock-proof to 6.5' and freeze-proof to 14°F. The camera has a 12.1MP, 1/2.3", High-Sensitivity CMOS sensor and DIGIC 4 image processor, which together produce high-resolution still images and 1080p full HD video via the dedicated movie button. The sensor and processor combine to form the Canon HS SYSTEM that helps provide excellent low-light performance. The D30 is also equipped with a 5x zoom lens featuring a 35mm equivalent focal length range of 28-140mm, covering wide-angle to telephoto perspectives.
The camera's 3.0" monitor offers a Sunlight LCD mode, which helps reduce glare for improved outdoor visibility. Smart AUTO intelligently selects the proper camera settings for given situations, based on 32 predefined shooting modes--leaving you free to focus on getting your shot while the camera does the thinking. Intelligent IS automatically chooses from six different modes to give you optimal image stabilization, helping to ensure your shots are free of blur. Additionally, a built-in GPS tracker records the location and date your images were captured.
- 12.1MP CMOS Sensor and DIGIC 4 Image Processor
- The 12.1MP, 1/2.3", High-Sensitivity CMOS sensor and DIGIC 4 image processor together produce high-resolution still images and 1080p full HD video via the dedicated movie button, and also allow for fast, accurate TTL autofocus. They combine to form the Canon HS SYSTEM, which helps provide superb performance in low-light conditions, producing images with minimal noise and maximum detail in highlight and shadow areas. The sensor incorporates advanced light reception technology that enhances sensitivity while the DIGIC 4 Image Processor actively reduces noise, expanding the usable ISO range to a high of 3200.
- Resolutions and Aspect Ratios
- For still images: 4000 x 2248, 2816 x 1584, 1920 x 1080 or 640 x 360 at 16:9; 4000 x 2664, 2816 x 1880, 1600 x 1064 or 640 x 424 at 3:2; 4000 x 3000, 2816 x 2112, 1984 x 1488 (in low light), 1600 x 1200, 640 x 480 at 4:3; 2992 x 2992, 2112 x 2112, 1200 x 1200 or 480 x 480 at 1:1.
- 5x Zoom Lens
- Equipped with a 5x zoom lens for getting closer to your subject. The 35mm-equivalent focal length range of 28-140mm covers wide-angle to telephoto perspectives.
- 3.0" PureColor LCD Monitor
- Sunlight LCD mode helps reduce glare for improved outdoor visibility.
- Waterproof, Shock-proof and Freeze-proof
- Unlock the secrets of the deep with the D30, which features a depth rating of 82'. Its durable construction also makes it shock-proof against drops from up to 6.5', and freeze-proof against temperatures as low as 14°F.
- Video Recording Details
- In addition to shooting full HD 1080p video at 24 fps, the PowerShot D30 is also capable of capturing 720p HD video at 30 fps. You also have the option of recording in the Apple iFrame format, a computer-friendly standard that speeds up importing and editing of videos and is ideal for sharing via social networking sites and emailing. Super Slow Motion Movie lets you record your clips in high speed (approx. 240 fps), and then watch playback in slow motion.
- Smart AUTO
- Intelligently selects the appropriate camera settings for given conditions, based on 32 predefined shooting situations--whether you're shooting stills or video. Automatically detects scenes by assessing various factors in both the background and the subject. Smart AUTO also includes Advanced Subject Detection, which allows the camera to detect and track non-human moving subjects like animals and vehicles. Focus on getting the shot you want and leave the thinking to the camera.
- Movie Digest
- In this mode, the camera automatically selects shooting settings for optimal quality and records up to 4 sec of video every time you capture a still image--without using the REC button. One day's worth of clips are then combined into a single video.
- The camera automatically and intelligently selects the best aperture/shutter speed combination based on the shooting conditions.
- This mode brings the subject into focus while beautifully blurring the background.
- Smart Shutter
- Triggers the camera to automatically take a photo when people smile, wink or get into frame.
- Handheld Night Scene and Low Light Mode
- With Handheld Night Scene, capture clear and steady pictures at night without the use of a tripod. Low Light mode improves image quality in a broad range of dimly lit situations.
- Fisheye Effect
- Play around with the Fisheye Effect option to achieve that classic wide-angle distortion without a fisheye lens.
- Miniature Effect
- Use this option to give images a miniature look, emphasizing perspective by blurring the top and bottom of the shot.
- Toy Camera Effect
- Enables you to simulate photos taken with toy or pinhole cameras, darkening the image at the edges to create a vignette effect.
- Choose from three single-tone effects: black-and-white, sepia and blue.
- Super Vivid, Color Accent and Color Swap
- Super Vivid intensifies existing hues, saturating the scene with bright colors. Color Accent lets you choose to retain a single color in your image while other colors turn monochrome. The Color Swap mode allows you to replace a selected color with another that you specify, in order to create special effects.
- Poster Effect
- Combines several similar shades into one color, turning subtle gradations into eye-catching, scene-popping contrasts.
- Underwater and Underwater Macro
- Underwater mode allows for the capture of images beneath the surface with reduced backscatter effect. Also available, Underwater Macro gives you detailed close-ups by capturing a magnified image of the subject.
- Stitch Assist
- Easy-to-use guidelines simplify the shooting of aligned multiple frames that can later be combined to create super-wide panoramic photos, using bundled software.
- More Shooting Modes
- In Snow mode, shoot clear snow scenes without darkened subjects or an unnatural bluish tint. Fireworks mode creates brilliant images of skyrocketing fireworks displays. Long Shutter is ideal for blurring moving subjects for artistic effect.
- Intelligent IS
- Canon's optical image stabilization technology, known as Intelligent IS, automatically analyzes camera movement and chooses from six different modes for optimal image stabilization, so your images will be sharp and free of blur. For stills, the system automatically selects from Normal, Panning, Macro (Hybrid) and Tripod modes. When shooting video, the system automatically selects Dynamic, Powered, Macro or Tripod mode. Normal mode corrects for a wide range of camera movement when shooting stills. When Panning mode is selected, panning motion is detected so that IS does not interfere with desired camera movement. Macro (Hybrid) corrects for shift-type camera shake, which typically occurs in macro (close-up) shooting. Dynamic mode is effective for video shooting at wide-angle focal lengths, eliminating the unwanted shaking that typically occurs while walking. Powered mode compensates for hand movement when shooting video at the telephoto end of the zoom range, where camera shake is magnified. Finally, the Tripod mode ensures that the Image Stabilizer is stopped when tripod use is detected, because it is not needed and could interfere. With Intelligent IS, you can concentrate on image capture, letting the camera worry about counteracting shake.
- Photo Effects
- My colors off, vivid, neutral, sepia, black & white, positive film, lighter skin, darker skin, vivid blue, vivid green, vivid red and custom color are available. Custom Color enables adjustment of contrast, sharpness, saturation, red, green, blue and skin tone.
- Approx. 10-sec and 2-sec. delay options, as well as a custom mode offering the following: 0-15 sec in 1-sec increments; 20, 25 or 30 sec; selectable number of shots (1-10 in one-shot increments).
- Built-in Flash
- Auto, flash on, flash off and slow sync modes available. Recycling time is about 10 sec. or less.
- A built-in GPS tracker records the location and date your images were captured. You can travel the world and let the camera automatically record the locations and local times of your stills and videos. The camera can also use the GPS unit to automatically set the exact time. You can maximize the usefulness of the GPS feature by using the special bundled Map Utility software, which employs Google Maps and makes it fun to share the memories of your world adventures. In addition to displaying all your image capture locations on a world map, the system can also track your route from image to image. You can even create and share custom maps and personal mini-travel guides. Keep in mind that GPS tracking does not work underwater, and that in certain countries and regions, the use of GPS may be restricted.
- Saves files to SD/SDHC memory cards, which are available separately.
- Stills and videos: Auto rotate (automatic vertical/horizontal detection), image advance (transition effects, scroll display), rotate, favorites, smart shuffle, group playback, slideshow (repeat, interval, effect)
Still images: Single, index (4-100 thumbnails), magnification (2-10x), information display, red-eye correction, i-contrast, resize, my colors, histogram, overexposure warning
Videos: Normal playback (audio settings available in 5 levels), skip backward (approximately 4 sec), previous frame (slow motion available), next frame (slow motion available), skip forward (approximately 4 sec).
- Erase Modes
- Select image, select range, select all images. The image data in the memory card stored with the Design rule for Camera File systems format can be erased, but protected images cannot. Using the Movie editing function, sections of the movie can be deleted.
- Direct connection to Canon SELPHY and PIXMA photo printers and PictBridge-compatible printers.
- Runs on supplied NB-6LH or optional NB-6L battery pack. Optional AC Adapter Kit ACK-DC40 is also available.
- Supported Languages
- English, German, French, Dutch, Danish, Finnish, Italian, Norwegian, Swedish, Spanish, Simplified/Traditional Chinese, Japanese, Russian, Portuguese, Korean, Greek, Polish, Czech, Hungarian, Turkish, Thai, Arabic, Romanian, Ukrainian, Farsi, Hindi, Malaysian, Indonesian and Vietnamese.
No reviews yet.