Canon EF 180mm f3.5 L USM Macro Lens
List Price R 23,389
Discovery Miles 136 890
On Credit: R / month
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
Includes the following:
Canon EF 180mm f/3.5L Macro USM Lens, 72mm lens cap, rear lens cap, lens hood, tripod mount ring b, lens case
- EF Mount L-Series Lens
- Aperture Range: f/3.5-32
- True Macro 1:1 Magnification
- Ultra-low Dispersion Optical Elements
- Ultrasonic Autofocus Motor
- Manual Focus Override
- Focusing Range Limiter
- Removable, Rotatable Tripod Collar
- Minimum Focus Distance: 19"
- Fits EF1.4x II & EF2x II Extenders
Focal Length: 180mm
Aperture: Maximum: f/3.5
Camera Mount Type: Canon EF
Format Compatibility: 35mm Film / Full-Frame Digital Sensor
Angle of View: 13° 40'
Minimum Focus Distance: 1.6' (48 cm)
Maximum Reproduction Ratio: 1:1
Diaphragm Blades: 8
Image Stabilization: No
Autofocus : Yes
Tripod Collar: Yes Removable - rotating
Filter Thread: Front:72 mm
Dimensions (DxL): Approx. 3.25 x 7.35" (82.5 x 186.6 mm)
Weight: 2.40 lb (1.09 kg)
The EF 180mm f/3.5L Macro USM Lens from Canon is a high quality prime telephoto lens with 1:1 macro capability for sharp close-up photography. It is also ideal for portraiture and general telephoto shooting. An ultrasonic autofocus motor enables fast, smooth and quiet autofocus and manual focus override allows for precise manual focus, even in AF mode. Its internal focusing feature does not cause the lens length to change or the front element to rotate during focusing, which is particularly important when shooting macro. Three UD-glass elements correct residual chromatic aberrations and provide overall sharp, high contrast imaging.
- A telephoto prime lens ideal for shooting distant subjects, portraiture and, with 1:1 life-size magnification, macro close-up photography.
- Ultrasonic autofocus motor, inner focus system and floating lens elements enable fast, smooth and silent AF action. The front of the lens does not rotate or extend when focusing.
- Focusing distance range can be selected with a switch on the lens barrel. By setting a suitable focusing distance range, actual autofocus time can be shortened. The focusing ranges are 1.6'' to infinity and 4.9' to infinity.
- Manual focus override allows for precise manual focusing even in auto focus mode. This is particularly effective when shooting macro.
- Features distance and depth-of-field scales on the lens barrel.
- A removable, rotatable tripod collar enables mounting the lens to a tripod in both horizontal and vertical orientations.
- Compatible with EF 1.4x II and EF 2x II Extenders.
No reviews yet.